• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2 X Sideshow Weta Lord of the Rings 1/4 scale helmet replicas - Sauron, Witch King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score
This listing is for 3 x Sideshow Weta 1/4 scale prop replica of Lord of the Rings characters - Sauron, Witch King and Theoden.
To be sold seperately or as a lot - feel free to message me with your offers.

SAURON
The helm/helmet of The Dark Lord of Mordor Sauron himself, the titular villain of the Lord of the Rings series. This replica is modelled after his appearance in the prologue to the Fellowship of the Ring movie, where we see the Dark Lord take part in the Battle of the Last Alliance in physical form as a horrific titan of dark iron, with no trace of a living being visible beneath his shell of metal.

This piece is from a limited edition run - numbered 3751/5000

This is a rather large item at approx 12 inches high and also is VERY heavy being nearly 2kg in weight, made of pure metal as opposed to polystone or other materials common to modern replicas, statues and display pieces, this imposing and beautiful piece was hand crafted and painted by the designers at Weta Workshop, the effects studio that were the original prop makers of the Lord of the Rings films themselves.

This item is in great condition, was displayed out of sunlight in a smoke and pet free home and comes with its original box.

I WAS THINKING AROUND £350-400 - But I am happy to discuss it.

9.jpeg
1.jpeg
10.jpeg

2.jpeg
6.jpeg
4.jpeg

WITCH KING

This listing is for a 1/4 scale Sideshow Weta replica of the 'War Mask of the Morgul Lord' depicting the helmet worn by Sauron's deadliest servant - The Witch King of Angmar - at the Battle of Pelennor Fields in the movie Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

This collectible is from a Limited edition numbered 2245/4500

The War Mask/Helmet itself is 9 inches high and is made out of pure metal and comes with a polystone base that has the edition number on the bottom. This piece is crafted to a very high quality, being hand casted and hand painted by Weta Workshop, the original effects studio that made all the original props on the Lord of the Rings movies themselves.

This item and its box are in great condition and kept out of sunlight in a pet and smoke free home.
I WAS THINKING AROUND £200 - but I am happy to discuss it.

4.jpeg
1.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
11.jpeg
2.jpeg

Attachments

• 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    326.1 KB · Views: 2