Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" P1 Predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" Predator figure?

• YES

Votes: 180 69.8%
  • NO

Votes: 78 30.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not up to him. and NECA already said it's too expensive.

Where? Nothing is definite yet. At least tankman wants it to happen, that's better than nobody at neca wanting it to happen.

Nothing is a matter of it will be too expensive - they just need to make back their money and a nice profit on the toys they make. Apparently, they don't think they could make profits off of 12 inch predators or a 1/14 alien queen.

Neca has done a poll on Twitter because the 19 " Predator.
Then there was a poll here on Sideshowcollectors.

I can not even remember where a final answer of Neca was that they do not make a 19 "Predator.

We all should write to Necaonline.
Neca sees that we want a 19 "Predator.

sculptor created and sculptor wanna 18 ! Made this NECA or the scupltor will work in the future for other company :wave:lol
>Neca wanna end like Mezzco or Hot Toys ? :dunno:rotfl

Be warned, he is the best sculptor Worldwide:lecture

Last edited:
As a big fan myself lets just say I'm really smiling a lot about it.

Man, I can't wait. The T1 figures and T-1000s sculpts are going to be fantastic.

Here's hoping we get pics of them soon. I really hope it's Tech Noir, Police Shoot Out (for the T-800) and Motorcycle Cop and Steel Mill (for the T-1000).

With the Hot toys Berserker suffering from the height and head saga, I hope Neca can gear up to release the up-sized Berserker and P1 figure.

I want a 19 inch predator, but i want a 1/6 scale one more, from tankman's sculpt, with a top notch paintjob.

I want a 19" or 1/6 by Kyle, doen't matter... even if the paintjob is regular.. I will happily repaint it! :D

I want a 19" or 1/6 by Kyle, doen't matter... even if the paintjob is regular.. I will happily repaint it! :D

I'd take this for 70 bucks even if it weren't painted at all. 70 bucks you'd get the best Predator 1 sculpt out there. I bet many that say they won't get this thing would if it was to really get made. I have the HT P1 and P2 and they are painted OK and that's about it. For 160 dollars I would think they would be better. 19 inch better sculpt and only 70 to 80 dollars would be a bargain for this figure.

I still have hope your P1 predator i 19" glory will see the light of day!
It's one of those cosmic justice things.
You got to do the alien at that scale, it is only fit that you should get to do the predator as well!

Here's hoping!

BTW, good to see you around Kyle!
Have you checked out the Berserker thread? Man, it's a riot!

I'd take this for 70 bucks even if it weren't painted at all. 70 bucks you'd get the best Predator 1 sculpt out there. I bet many that say they won't get this thing would if it was to really get made. I have the HT P1 and P2 and they are painted OK and that's about it. For 160 dollars I would think they would be better. 19 inch better sculpt and only 70 to 80 dollars would be a bargain for this figure.

I wouldn't go so far as buying it unpainted, but even with the "bad" paint jobs they come with now I wouldn't really mind.... I'd hope they'd be better, but I can fix them if need be...

i've always wished NECA/McFarlane/everyone would make unpainted figures. no matter how good the QC is, a factory paintjob is gonna look like a factory paintjob. and i usually end up having my figures repainted anyway. even my HT figures. they wouldn't even need to be in retail stores, just make unpainted mail order versions of their figures.

and i'd pay $100+ for a 15" TRUE 1:6 scale tankman pred. lousy paint or not. i still don't own or care about 18" scale stuff though.

i've always wished NECA/McFarlane/everyone would make unpainted figures. no matter how good the QC is, a factory paintjob is gonna look like a factory paintjob. and i usually end up having my figures repainted anyway. even my HT figures. they wouldn't even need to be in retail stores, just make unpainted mail order versions of their figures.

and i'd pay $100+ for a 15" TRUE 1:6 scale tankman pred. lousy paint or not. i still don't own or care about 18" scale stuff though.

18' stuff looks really out of place compared to 1/6th collections, but they look really impressive when stored away from everything else or have another 18 companion with them (in this case, the 18 inch alien)

18' stuff looks really out of place compared to 1/6th collections, but they look really impressive when stored away from everything else or have another 18 companion with them (in this case, the 18 inch alien)
bigger does not equal better. at least for me. and you also have to consider that 1:6 scale is easier for retail stores to carry because it doesn't eat nearly as much shelf space. that's one of the issues NECA brought up in that article Sabres posted in the Predator franchise topic. 18" scale figures are just too much of a hassle to sell and a $70+ 19" predator figure would just sit on the shelf collecting dust like most NECA 18" stuff does now. my LCS can't give those things away. they have endos, patricks, aliens, and michaels clearanced down to $20 and nobody gives a s#!t. even the local Spencer's in the mall doesn't carry any 18" NECA figures at all these days.

If shelf space is an issue, they should just sell him partially assembled like they did with the Alien. His box wasn't too big.

If it is to be made, will it comes as a statue or articulated fig? I want at least the same articulation as 7'" predators line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back