Would anyone like to see Hot Toys with the Transformers license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately. The movie bots have some great mechanical details, and especially a 14 inch Optimus Prime could look kickass standing on the shelf. I'm just afraid of the cost and how fragile they would be. :lol

I still think that the movie representations of the characters would look great if Hot Toys made them, whats the point of having an ultra detailed 16inch Megatron or Prime in vehicle mode... Seriously. Hasbro's figure from the film are okay as toys, not really collectibles not to offend anyone. But to be honest id love to see larger and more detailed versions of these bots other than the ones at the moment, im also looking forward to sideshows 20inch Prime Maquette.

If HT transformers figurines are transformable, I'm afraid many people (including me) will accidentally break it or make the joint loose.

The only thing they should do is Megan Fox figurine, or any female true type body with her headsculpt.

1. Didn't really love the TF movies. At least, not enough to care about buying figures.

2. Not really into TFs that don't transform.

Still waiting for a TF line that ALL figures are in scale of each other and very detailed.

^^^^ This!!!

Maybe for a Sam Witwicky or a Mikaela Barnes :monkey5, but not for actual Transformers. I'd rather Hot Toys just stick to 12" than branching out all over the place into these unfinished lines.

Back