World Box: Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this turns out as nice in hand then this could be the start of a FANTASTIC line. I'm hoping for a Smoke and Quan Chi. Also, this is one of those rare situations where I would be willing to buy a variant and a regular version via Noob Saibot. If they made him and made a variant illusion Noob, it'd be AWESOME.

Especially since PCS dropped the line and Syco got called out for Illuminati Interpol stuff, I'm sure the MK9 fans will be happy to eat these up.

Wow. I like it! This and Scorpion would be nice to add to the collection!

I love almost all of the mortal kombat characters so whatever they put out, i'll buy it. And while the head does look big, the accesories make up for it. TBH though i think they'll fix it before they release it.

I always thought the MK: Mythologies was the best look for Sub Zero.

xm4jeu.gif

This and UMK3 ninjas are the most awful designs in history of the series.

Re: WorldBox:1/6 "Mortal Kombat " SUB-ZERO

I agree about the head looking a little too big, but this is a killer looking figure. Love the gory neck stump and ice sword accessories. I'm looking forward to seeing Scorpion whenever they reveal him, hopefully he's next

Wow, the accessories look extremely badass! Sub-zero is my favorite MK character, so I may have to pick this up.

Oh and I think it's just the mask that's making his head look on the large side. :dunno

Re: WorldBox:1/6 "Mortal Kombat " SUB-ZERO

I am so in for this! I love the fatality bits! The severed spine with interchangeable skull is great. Gives us something to display until Someone else comes along to donate their head to that spine. And the severed neck is awesome too. And the sword stab effect is great! I can't wait to see what else this line has in store. :drool

Back