1/6 POPTOYS - EX049 - Mortal Kombat (2021) - Scorpion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New unlicensed figure from POPTOYS, Scorpion from the 2021 Mortal Kombat movie.

RYtD0Qf.png
k8qTVk7.jpg
1gfTEXY.jpg
cdyuZ3x.jpg
QVOB8V9.jpg
QIcFfbA.jpg
sQxBAsU.jpg
luWN3Z3.jpg
G3sugi5.jpg
F2V1uDq.jpg
UV8nRTd.png
aEhcipR.png
rgFaPOC.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. I’m trying to create a custom hood and this looks really good; hoods are so hard to get right.

I was hoping someone would do movie designs. Sub-Zero feels inevitable now.

Better than anything storm collectibles would've been able to do.

Poptoys craftmanship is impressive. Their samurai figure armor pieces are metal that are actually assembled with rope rather than it all being sculpted plastic. Same with their katanas, also assembled like the real thing.

Last edited:
Better than anything storm collectibles would've been able to do.

Poptoys craftmanship is impressive. Their samurai figure armor pieces are metal that are actually assembled with rope rather than it all being sculpted plastic. Same with their katanas, also assembled like the real thing.
I had not heard of Poptoys, so that was the one thing keeping me from ordering. But this clears any doubt right up.

Pre-ordered. This is a great real-world look for the character. Hopefully Sub-Zero is next, because they are a classic pairing.

I had not heard of Poptoys, so that was the one thing keeping me from ordering. But this clears any doubt right up.
Poptoys started off tailoring high quality 1/6 outfits, and are still the go-to in that area for other companies' figures. However, their own figures have been very impressive and they keep improving on them as they go.

Is it confirmed real metal armour? It looks like it unless those are extremely good paint apps.

Pop Toys puts out good product. I’ve got one of their Watanabe figures, the Musashi figure and one of the William Wallace figures - all very, very nice. The Ken Watanabe figure is beautifully made and hefty

Well I pre-ordered after rewatching the Scorpion vs Sub Zero fight in the new movie. I want both so bad. Been holding out on a Scorpion figure that was more interesting than just the Generic Ninja. I was hoping for something from the later MK movies but this fits the bill. Excitement is palpable. Thanks everyone.

Preorder mine at OSK definitely my most wanted figure and I hope we get more characters mainly Sub-Zero to go with him. Their designs looks more real world warrior armor.

Back