1/6 LSK-06 Ellie & LSK-07 Joel (The Last of Us Part 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg
l5.jpg
l6.jpg

LSK-06 1/6 Scale The Last Elli

***Attention*** Preorder both Elli and Joe (in same order) will get extra Clicker Bust as gift

Accessories:

head sculpt * 1 piece

1/6 figure body * 1 unit

Replace the hand shape * 4 pieces

1 coat

Pants * 1 piece

1 shirt

T-shirt * 1 piece

1 backpack

Scissors * 1 piece

One shotgun

Silent handgun * 1 piece

Bow * 1

Arrows * 2

1 pair of shoes

l7.jpg
l8.jpg
l9.jpg
l10.jpg
l11.jpg

LSK-07 1/6 Scale The Last Joe

***Attention*** Preorder both Elli and Joe (in same order) will get extra Clicker Bust as gift

Accessories:

head sculpt * 1 piece

1/6 figure body * 1 unit

Replace hand type * 6 pieces

1 coat

Pants * 1 piece

1 shirt

1 pair of shoes

Watch * 1 piece

1 revolver

Baseball bat * 1 piece

1 machete

1 backpack

1 photo

1 kerosene lamp

1 searchlight

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4998
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4999

Unnamed brand makes me abit worried, who knows what the final product with look like!
I am somewhat tempted to give it a try since I have no TLOU representation in my collection which makes me sad lol.
Funny there is a contact email at the bottom of the images.

Unnamed brand makes me abit worried, who knows what the final product with look like!
I am somewhat tempted to give it a try since I have no TLOU representation in my collection which makes me sad lol.
Funny there is a contact email at the bottom of the images.

It's very strange. :unsure:

I want these but also don’t want to waste my coin when Limtoys set is coming, also shady that these are bootlegs of third party figures by the unknown company :monkey4

Wow! These look like recasts of both of the joel and ellie CCTOYS 1/6 The last of us 2 figures. Thankfully I got both at release so I pass on these two. Hopefully the quality is okay so those who missed out can add something nice to their collection.

Not even recasts, they are just shamelessly using CCToys's figures for their pictures along with a few other things you can find listed on eBay. If these ever release the final products will look like ****, if you really want Part 2 figures keep looking for a good deal on CC's or wait.

Not even recasts, they are just shamelessly using CCToys's figures for their pictures along with a few other things you can find listed on eBay. If these ever release the final products will look like ****, if you really want Part 2 figures keep looking for a good deal on CC's or wait.
Wait?👀

The odd thing is, I was looking for some higher quality pics and theres literally nothing anywhere on these figures. Not even bbicn.
Kits FB was the only place I found with only two higher quality pics. lol
I just find it odd that these haven't popped up on bbicn yet.

405234230_763423345802405_5161989471219319276_n.jpg
405285941_763423309135742_9091565254770178618_n.jpg

These are labelled 06/07, have they done other figures before? Someone give them a email and see if they can get better pics 😂

I randomly remembered these existed. Have been thinking about getting Ellie. I could use some spare parts for customs. Or just to have spare parts in general considering how rare CC’s and MT’s are. Can’t risk breaking or losing anything.

Unrelated. But just noticed how they’re advertising Joel with Ellies flashlight that was stuck on the backpack with sticky tack 😂

So puzzled as to who these guys are. Why are they copying CC. Have they ever made any other figures before? It’s a mystery.

Attachments

• IMG_8255.png
    IMG_8255.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
I'm not sure on their quality is why I didn't bother with them Lol. But if true recast is decent could always get it repainted.

Back