World Box: Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WorldBox:1/6 "Mortal Kombat " SUB-ZERO

This looks great, i'm very interested if its at a good price.

Would love to see Reptile made at some point.

Cotswold and BBTS have him listed for $144.99. Not a bad price, I'd say. I'll be preordering him. I'm excited for Scorpion. I hope they do a Kano figure as well.

Looking forward to this one. I hope the QC is good.

Last edited:

how reliable is bbts? ive never preordered from them b4

Shoulders and arms mostly. Just looks weird too me. Either his clothes are too big or his body is too small. I also do not like the look of the baggy pants on this.

I agree SZ looks a bit small. He was pretty buff in the game. I wonder if the head and clothes will fit on an HT muscular body. Still not a bad figure at all especially for under $150.

I am extremely happy about this. Piece looks great and having a company like this get the official license is good for the 1/6 market. I refuse to support Hot Toys and Enterbay so it's nice to see something from another company and this one looks dedicated judging by the list so far. I'll definitely get Sub Zero, Kung Lao, and Scorpion going by that list. Won't bother with Jade.

how do you know they're official? kinda odd that I can't find them anywhere on the internet apart from fansites :slap

I'm sorry but I don't see any official explaining? As long as I don't know for sure that these are really licensed, I'm staying clear. Don't want the same fiasco as with Fire Figures...

I agree SZ looks a bit small. He was pretty buff in the game. I wonder if the head and clothes will fit on an HT muscular body. Still not a bad figure at all especially for under $150.

I was thinking the same thing. The mask really makes his head look big and his body tiny.

I'm sorry but I don't see any official explaining? As long as I don't know for sure that these are really licensed, I'm staying clear. Don't want the same fiasco as with Fire Figures...

As far as I can see, this was it. Check out the fine print

Back