World Box: Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May actually get these if not terribly expensive. Not necessarily into vidgame characters, but looks pretty cool to me.

I think it looks pretty good. As for the head size, I think some of you are to used to Hot Toys undersized heads. :lol

Looking back at it (particularly the side view), the head doesn't seem too big after all--it's the face mask that is humongous and distracting. Like this is supposed to be Jay Leno as Sub-Zero.

Re: WorldBox:1/6 "Mortal Kombat " SUB-ZERO

i need to know the pricing for this...i'm automatically hooked....this has been my want for so long!!!...glad i didn't sink any money into this as a custom....i really need to know what the price is for this and where this can be pre-ordered!!...:)

Looking back at it (particularly the side view), the head doesn't seem too big after all--it's the face mask that is humongous and distracting. Like this is supposed to be Jay Leno as Sub-Zero.

Agreed. Its the face mask that's ridiculously big. Other than that I think he looks pretty cool.

Man,this company is all over the place. Baby figures dressed up like super heroes and villains, knock off Walking Dead figures (cancelled) now MK. Talk about unexpected.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I always thought the MK: Mythologies was the best look for Sub Zero.

xm4jeu.gif

wow that actually pretty awesome

I've never bought anything from WorldBox, whats the quality like on their figures?

Look at that effin spine! Im thinking he will look great next to Scorpion. The sword can be posed to look like its going thru the chest of another figure. How Awesome is that? Ill get it if its under 100

Depending on the price I might have to get this since the figure looks great in these images. Anyone order from this company before?

I really like the MK9 designs and this figure looks awesome. Is the company reliable?

And the head size looks fine.

THIS looks extremly promising.
For me as a Mortal Kombat fan first hour there could be a serious buy involved...especially IF they announce Scorpion.
Bring it on.
:rock

Nice one, this is a cool figure for sure, cold as ice actually:cool:

Back