1/6 POPTOYS - EX049 - Mortal Kombat (2021) - Scorpion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see Inart doing it. Honestly surprised that Pop didn't give the sculpt rooted hair, since in film you can see his hair flowing under his hood.

Also seems they didn't get the sandals right. Ironically this is the second time since Musashi also wears these same ones in westworld. But I understand why it's mainly because the one's hiroyuki sanada wears are modern style ninja boots with the rope tied around it. I imagine due to better movement for him. But I still appreciate the actual material one's pop has made which are accurate to the era.
6b2e30f768006696ec896a8e340a1821.jpg
b37219db8ba33ae1916ba94fda7c5cf8.jpg

I haven't bought any of POPTOYS recent movie characters, but their female knights have been excellent. It seems like they've stepped up the quality of their products over the past couple of years, and this looks like it follows that trend.

That looks pretty good. I really liked the designs of Scorpion and Sub Zero from the movie.
You mean scorpion and noob saibot🤣? Could of been just the color filter they used in the film, but the dude had little to no blue on him after the prologue. I get it's Bi-Han, but still. He did have a cool look, though. It just didn't scream sub-zero to me personally.

What in the ****?? Only took 3 months and the armor and weapons are confirmed diecast for less than $240 shipped.

Makes you wonder what the hell other companies are even doing.
Surprised the hell out of me when I got the invoice from Giantoy. Wasn't expecting him to ship till next year, but I'm not complaining.

And I'll echo the prior sentiment: Taslim Sub-Zero pre-order soon, please.

Where can I get one of these? Looks like shops are sold out... I found some on Ebay but am unsure if I want to go that route.

Where can I get one of these? Looks like shops are sold out... I found some on Ebay but am unsure if I want to go that route.
I mean it is a great figure still wondering why it sold out so quickly, I had hoped for more supply from poptoys. Yeah ebay is always iffy, but at least it isnt a preorder (never do that)

Back