Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please excuse me ignorance, what is this powered by?

does this work out of the box or does it requiring some modding or extra accessories to light up?
No you do need some very rudimentary electronics skills. All that comes from aliexpress is the led filament. You also need to pick up a power adapter capable of 21 volts (although 20.5 is about as bright as you really need for this), like this one I used:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5GFJNS2?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
and then you solder a positive wire to one end, and a negative wire to the other. If you want a more seamless look with only one main wire, you get some super thin 40 guage copper wire and simply solder at one and and wrap around the lasso so it meets up at the other end.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076C9Q1BG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

20230603_151705.jpg

^^^Yeah I suppose someone could bank a few dollars making these lassos for people.

Dammit Hot Toys. WW84 just came out... But I really like that this is basically a kitbash of all their best parts put into one. I guess I'll throw my hat into the lottery when she goes up for sale. If I don't get in, I'm not too upset about it. I still like my WW84 figure. It's just frustrating that they pull this **** after WW84 took almost 3 years to release.

So there‘s gonna another GG WW coming! :panic:

kdWf6Nc.jpg

23oTNYO.jpg

lN8YrTL.jpg

Looks like the ‘84 body with repainted amour and the GA head sculpt with better hair!
I TOLD YOU ZURDO! 😆

Called it first, Hot Toys and their rehash figures!
Not even a week after we discussed it here.. 🤣
...We know how HT loves to rehash their figure.. so they might not make Shazam himself, but rereleasing WW is always a possibility XD
They even make the comic costume version from JL WW figure!

I'm probably in the minority but I prefer 84 version with a sculpted hair,everyone who got it gonna agree that she looks amazing in person and her face also looks most like Gal imo. Upcoming one is beautiful but I'm someone who has a big expensive disney doll collection and that hair isn't worth of 450$+ personally I'm not a fan of rooted hair on 1/6 figures,main reason why I got 84 version was a sculpted hair and I'm not disappointed.

I'm probably in the minority but I prefer 84 version with a sculpted hair,everyone who got it gonna agree that she looks amazing in person and her face also looks most like Gal imo. Upcoming one is beautiful but I'm someone who has a big expensive disney doll collection and that hair isn't worth of 450$+ personally I'm not a fan of rooted hair on 1/6 figures,main reason why I got 84 version was a sculpted hair and I'm not disappointed.
I'm in this boat. This one looks great, and I if I didn't have WW84, I'd get it. But I think the sculpt on 84 is nice and the hair is preferable to me. Plus I don't like the side eye look. If this one had rolling eyes, that would probably hook me. Again, though, this figure looks dynamite. Go with this or WW84 and you'll have a great figure.

I wish we could get the exclusive with sculpted hair similar in style to what she has and a darker skirt for "normal" HT prices. Even IA gives you the sculpted option. But yeah, don't feel bad about getting the 84 figure because it's great as is the GA.

I'm with you. The 84 figure is far superior. The headsculpt is much better than the GA sculpt (I really don't like it) and I actively avoid rooted hair (well....except for inart figures).

Basically, I'd just like the strap off this figure and happy to skip the rest.

Just got her. What's the best way to fix the giraffe neck? Ruins an otherwise gorgeous figure.

Back