Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's referring to Iron Man MK III and Neytiri LSF's which look like they are finished. There is a ? over Darth Maul. They have also retired a couple of other open edition size busts like the battle damaged endo skull, battle damaged MK III and the T700.

IF....big if.. the paint on this Wolf is good, I'd pay 2K for this over Iron Man.

IF....big if.. the paint on this Wolf is good, I'd pay 2K for this over Iron Man.

So far the LSF line has had 2 grand pricing and 2 buck paint apps.
I have the Iron Man LSF and it arrived with **** paint. I have already paid for this Wolf, if this is **** too I am done with anything sideshow tries to pass off as premium - especially at the twice what it's worth price point.

So far the LSF line has had 2 grand pricing and 2 buck paint apps.
I have the Iron Man LSF and it arrived with **** paint. I have already paid for this Wolf, if this is **** too I am done with anything sideshow tries to pass off as premium - especially at the twice what it's worth price point.

How sad would it be if the LSF Wolf was painted badly, while the 1/5th scale statue actually has a pretty decent paint job. I would throw a fit if I paid 2k for this statue and the $300 statue was sporting a better paint job. Its why i'll stick with the 1/5th and be fine with it.

How sad would it be if the LSF Wolf was painted badly, while the 1/5th scale statue actually has a pretty decent paint job. I would throw a fit if I paid 2k for this statue and the $300 statue was sporting a better paint job. Its why i'll stick with the 1/5th and be fine with it.

I am getting both of them!!! I got the exclusive 1/5th on flex. And wolf on fles for like 8 months!!! I can't friggin wait that long. But I must. Sideshow knows that this is one of the most talked about pieces for the last 2 plus years. So they should know not to blow it. I also heard from a little bird that wolf LSF has an surprise we don't know about :horror

From what I have seen all the Predators line and both the P1 and P2 Elder 1/5 line had terrible paints. :yuck
If this shows up looking like those it's going back.

I am getting both of them!!! I got the exclusive 1/5th on flex. And wolf on fles for like 8 months!!! I can't friggin wait that long. But I must. Sideshow knows that this is one of the most talked about pieces for the last 2 plus years. So they should know not to blow it. I also heard from a little bird that wolf LSF has an surprise we don't know about :horror

Surprise? I just want great paint app.
I really don't need a surprise. :)

From what I have seen all the Predators line and both the P1 and P2 Elder 1/5 line had terrible paints. :yuck
If this shows up looking like those it's going back.

Actually, the wolf has a very nice paint job in the line. As I have mentioned several times, its a nice paint job for a production piece. With that said, this statue should FAR exceed it. If this statue is not a master piece, it will be a crying shame.

I really like this piece, I had the CM Predator a year ago but sold it that's was a awesome piece, but the pose on this is really dynamic. Dont think it should be more then $1200 though, the Sauron pf is only 900 and that's bigger.

I really like this piece, I had the CM Predator a year ago but sold it that's was a awesome piece, but the pose on this is really dynamic. Dont think it should be more then $1200 though, the Sauron pf is only 900 and that's bigger.

just curious, how much you sold CM predator

To the people that saw this at Comic con, whats it like in person? does he look small? when you compare it to the CM Predator. :)

Back