Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they're meant to be pairs together. As far as displaying I think it's all about how much display room you have.

I just wish Eowyn had her Helm on like in the film...I always wanted SS to do a Diorama of unhelmeted Eowyn putting her sword into the Witch-kings face(with a injured Merry on the floor behind him)

Last edited:
I just wish Eowyn had her Helm on like in the film...I always wanted SS to do a Diorams of unhelmeted Eowyn putting her sword into the Witch-kings face(with a injured Merry on the floor behind him)

That would have been cool if they had done that. If that was today you'd get two sculpts with her statue. A Dio like that would have been pretty slick.

That would have been cool if they had done that. If that was today you'd get two sculpts with her statue. A Dio like that would have been pretty slick.

Yeah...I always wondered if Nazul-King avatar guy cried during that scene...LOL:lol:rotfl

I just wish Eowyn had her Helm on like in the film...I always wanted SS to do a Diorama of unhelmeted Eowyn putting her sword into the Witch-kings face(with a injured Merry on the floor behind him)

Who the hell would want to buy that? :dunno :lol

Yeah...I always wondered if Nazul-King avatar guy cried during that scene...LOL:lol:rotfl

No......not on the outside anyway.:lol My wife always cheers at that part just to piss me off.:gah:

Who the hell would want to buy that? :dunno :lol

No......not on the outside anyway.:lol My wife always cheers at that part just to piss me off.:gah:

You would buy the "What If" version...A sideshow original...WK holding the mace in one hand and Eowyn, Theoden, and Merry's head in the other...LOL

Sorry to go off-topic but I've never owned a Weta piece; how does the quality of Weta's Morgul Lord compare to SS's Ringwraith and TWK? Thinking of picking one up off ebay but not sure if i should pull the trigger

Sorry to go off-topic but I've never owned a Weta piece; how does the quality of Weta's Morgul Lord compare to SS's Ringwraith and TWK? Thinking of picking one up off ebay but not sure if i should pull the trigger

No problem, we weren't exactly on topic.:lol

The original SSW Morgul-Lord statue is one of the best - period. The only thing that prevented it from being a grail was the ridiculous 9500 edition size. You can't go wrong with it.

Last edited:

They're all excellent pieces. The great thing about the SSW statue is it captures that moment on Pelenor Fields when you see the Witch-king in that moment. Also, its part of the SSW line where you had the great folks at Sideshow and the folks at Weta teaming to create a great line.

That's OK, my Wife never actually read LOTR. At the end of ROTK I tell here: You know the ship sank on the way to Valinor right?:rotfl

:rotfl

I love the Weta Morgul Lord. I love the weight, paint apps. They use a really nice silver metallic paint a little bit for the armor on the boots. It's a really great piece.

Thant's ok, we weren't exactly on topic.:lol

The original SSW Morgul-Lord statue is one of the best - period. The only thing that prevented it from being a grail was the ridiculous 9500 edition size. You can't go wrong with it.

The SSW Morgul Lord is first class IMHO. :rock

A very nice piece and well worth having.

Go for it Wicker...you won't be disappointed. :rock

They're all excellent pieces. The great thing about the SSW statue is it captures that moment on Pelenor Fields when you see the Witch-king in that moment. Also, its part of the SSW line where you had the great folks at Sideshow and the folks at Weta teaming to create a great line.

:rotfl

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm really close to clicking the buy it now button but my only concern is if SS releases one in the maquette line that would better complement SS's TWK and ringwraith.

The SSW ML looks to fit in quite well with the SS TWK and Wraith Maquettes IMHO.

sam2320u_zpsf2da6457.jpg

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm really close to clicking the buy it now button but my only concern is if SS releases one in the maquette line that would better complement SS's TWK and ringwraith.

No problem. I don't think we'll see that one for a while after having the same character done twice in a short period.

Back