Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GAWD!!! I know exactly what you mean in the unpacking I had to have a glass of my favourite Red before unpacking :rotfl Yes :) it's interesting the gap at the neck thing, visually for me with mine, it doesn't really bother me but I think you're right they could have made it a bit more of a neater fit but mine is not wobbly I think it seems to be as well that some are definitely better than others I would be too scared to drill anything in case I do damage!
The colour is really nice, beautifully subtle in some parts, think I have been really lucky in both the statue itself (there are no flaws I can see) and the painting!

I thought that I was going to have a major gap at the collar but it was just a matter of pushing it in really hard (just know when to back off) and now it sits fine.

I'm really liking this piece. Having owned this version and the original SSW one I can say that you can't go wrong either way - they both nail the essence and mood of the character.
My biggest issue with the TWK is that I received him a week before my most anticipated piece of all time.........the Dark Rider.:impatient: As much as I love the TWK, I can't wait to get the DROM. I would have been slack-jawed over this guy if it would have arrived a couple months ago.:lol

Yeah, this is a pretty darn good piece. I really love it to be honest. Getting this before the RWOS PF is a nice lead in. I can assure you the box on that one is nice. :lol

Good luck Man!

:duff

Thanks it was a scary 2 hours or so since I got him in! I was having my jeep serviced and they lost the key to my locking lug nuts and that turned into a HUGE mess................:slap :offtopic:

This was the single most nervous I have been talking out and assembling a LOTR statue, EVER, thanks guys I am not never going to read a thread again!

Ugh hem.....

When taking him out of out box I noticed some rattling around...:thud: :horror :monkey4

So when opening him I was a bit apprehensive to say the least as the outer box was kicked around and smashed in the upper corner and had some kind of oil looking stain..... :mad: Thanks UPS.....

So opening the main box I was actually sweating....... :slap Taking this guy out was a Royal Pain, per say! Anyhow they need to have a how to take it out paper or something, really how does one grab it with out damaging it! So to the rattling, it was those little pieces of..........

ready for this..............................

packing stryo-form inserts!!!!

Number 206 is sitting with the other versions of himself!

First impressions of him are well, what a perfect pose, sculpt, paint, yes the paint is perfect, I did not sit him down to look it over with a fine tooth comb, not going there again, so i put him in his final resting place and ........................

VALA..........

sam2320u.jpg

sam2321p.jpg

Last edited:
Some more....

sam2327w.jpg

sam2329v.jpg

Right now I loving this guy more so then the original SSW TWK!!!

The gap on his head is there but it does not bother me as he is up high and one can not see it, as far as the body seams, I did not see any unlike the RW version, but again I am NOT going to inspect him with my usual critic eyes and instead sit back and enjoy it for what it is, a fine piece of art!

The one funny thing here is my son asked why he had so many blades?

With all of the shipping issues, this guy may be one of the rarest statues out there.....

Last edited:
Nice shots and glad he arrived ok Moe. :rock All the Ringwraith statues look great. Should be adding the Morgul Lord statue back to the collection by the end of the month.

Adding your number and DM now.

Nice shots and glad he arrived ok Moe. :rock All the Ringwraith statues look great. Should be adding the Morgul Lord statue back to the collection by the end of the month.

:yess: i believe i'm ready for another adventure.

i noticed not many people display their morgul lord statue striking down on eowyn. i believe i read that they are companion pieces meant to be displayed together. my setup is like that.

Eowyn%20and%20Morgul%20Lord.jpg

i noticed not many people display their morgul lord statue striking down on eowyn. i believe i read that they are companion pieces meant to be displayed together. my setup is like that.

Eowyn%20and%20Morgul%20Lord.jpg

Yeah, they're meant to be pairs together. As far as displaying I think it's all about how much display room you have.

Thanks!

I was sweating it on this guy but all is great!

ML statue is as perfect as it comes, this guy is is one of my all time favs! As far as display, yea, it depends on the space for sure, mine is very limited as my wife puts up with my LOTR fever, I do not want to push it, glad you are getting the ML as it reeks LOTR, also Lurtz is due to arrive for me!

for such an iconic scene in the film, you got to make the room! :)

This is true.

Thanks!

I was sweating it on this guy but all is great!

ML statue is as perfect as it comes, this guy is is one of my all time favs! As far as display, yea, it depends on the space for sure, mine is very limited as my wife puts up with my LOTR fever, I do not want to push it, glad you are getting the ML as it reeks LOTR, also Lurtz is due to arrive for me!

No problem.

I bet. I know I was.

Yeah, it's a great statue. It will be nice to have it in the collection again. :rock

Did you get an email about your red book?

Did you get an email about your red book?

YES!!

I need to finish off paying it! :slap

I forgot about it, but the last couple of month's I was playing catch up, with the RW, Boromir, Snow Troll, TWK and Lurtz my funds only go so far, but yea Indy emailed me as let me know it is ready, I do not charge on my card and only pay upfront so that I have no lingering payments left, so the Red Book will have to wait a bit!.....

Thanks it was a scary 2 hours or so since I got him in! I was having my jeep serviced and they lost the key to my locking lug nuts and that turned into a HUGE mess................:slap :offtopic:

This was the single most nervous I have been talking out and assembling a LOTR statue, EVER, thanks guys I am not never going to read a thread again!

Ugh hem.....

When taking him out of out box I noticed some rattling around...:thud: :horror :monkey4

So when opening him I was a bit apprehensive to say the least as the outer box was kicked around and smashed in the upper corner and had some kind of oil looking stain..... :mad: Thanks UPS.....

So opening the main box I was actually sweating....... :slap Taking this guy out was a Royal Pain, per say! Anyhow they need to have a how to take it out paper or something, really how does one grab it with out damaging it! So to the rattling, it was those little pieces of..........

ready for this..............................

packing stryo-form inserts!!!!

Number 206 is sitting with the other versions of himself!

First impressions of him are well, what a perfect pose, sculpt, paint, yes the paint is perfect, I did not sit him down to look it over with a fine tooth comb, not going there again, so i put him in his final resting place and ........................

VALA..........

sam2320u.jpg

Congrats - Great pics & collection! :duff
I really have to re-aquire the Morgul Lord statue. He looks awesome with the Ringwraith and TWK.

Back