Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SSW ML looks to fit in quite well with the SS TWK and Wraith Maquettes IMHO.

sam2320u_zpsf2da6457.jpg

Thanks, I thought so, that is every version of him made to date, I love the TW versions bookended by the earthly versions of him! Also after my son asked why he had so many blades I took out the hand with the blade and used the non-blade hand and I love it better!

i noticed not many people display their morgul lord statue striking down on eowyn. i believe i read that they are companion pieces meant to be displayed together. my setup is like that.

Eowyn%20and%20Morgul%20Lord.jpg

That's awesome!
I just watched the Extended RotK this weekend, love the part when the Witch King completely shatters Gandalf's staff!

If anyone happens to need the wraith EX to pair with this piece please feel free to PM me. I am looking to sell mine.

Chris

Come on Mqhuynh...bite the bullet...it has got to be done. :lol

Besides, if there are any breakes, you will need to get on to Sideshow quick before there are no replacements left. :(

I wish you all the best on the opening...let us know how you get on.

I've got my fingers crossed for you. :wink1:

Mine arrived today. Stellar quality control from Sideshow. The first nervous twitch came when I heard rattling in the box. Cautiously opened to discover: The Morgul Blade scabbard is snapped at the end, and two pieces of the robe are snapped also.

:(

Edit: Anybody know Sideshow's direct email address?

Last edited:
Mine arrived today. Stellar quality control from Sideshow. The first nervous twitch came when I heard rattling in the box. Cautiously opened to discover: The Morgul Blade scabbard is snapped at the end, and two pieces of the robe are snapped also.

:(

Edit: Anybody know Sideshow's direct email address?

Sorry to hear about the damage.

You might start here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?cat=26

So it looks like no matter which option I take, I'm still sending the stock back at my own cost? My two choices seem to be refund or replacement. I don't particularly want to replace it and wait another few weeks for another damaged one to turn up, nor do I want to get rid of this guy forever when I could probably fix it with some paint and glue. Sideshow don't offer partial refunds? Am I completely ****ed on this>

So it looks like no matter which option I take, I'm still sending the stock back at my own cost? My two choices seem to be refund or replacement. I don't particularly want to replace it and wait another few weeks for another damaged one to turn up, nor do I want to get rid of this guy forever when I could probably fix it with some paint and glue. Sideshow don't offer partial refunds? Am I completely ****ed on this>

Not too sure on partial refunds but they have given me in the past with broken items a "credit".

Heck send it back and pray for the best....

I guarantee they used up alot of the Reg editions as replacements...Mine was...This will be the lowest edition sized 1/6 lotr maquette when you add it up I bet...alot of damaged pieces that wont see the light of day

That's possible. Even with what they tried to do to fix the box this one turned out to be as fragile as anything I remember.

Back