Wish Hot Toys Would Make 1/6 ALIENS Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys developing 1/6 Alien Queen!

Since the Powerloader came with Ripley...the Alien Queen should come with Bishop!!!

One that you can "rip in half" or something like that...have a connector or something within his torso that you can pull apart easily with sculpted "guts" and another shirt with all the milky fluid staining it.

Since the Powerloader came with Ripley...the Alien Queen should come with Bishop!!!

One that you can "rip in half" or something like that...have a connector or something within his torso that you can pull apart easily with sculpted "guts" and another shirt with all the milky fluid staining it.

I like the way you think Bardoon! I agree that the alien queen "SHOULD" come with a Bishop with a "tear-apart torso" feature! That'd be awesome! It'd be nice to have a sound chip in him that at least said one of his most popular lines from the end of the movie after Ripley defeats the queen..."not bad for a human"! I'd love that! :D

now thats just crazy talk Wor-Gar:lol

@Pineapple: Yes, she's able to reproduce by herself. She's attached to a giant eggsac(Which she can detach from if need be) with helps her produce all the eggs, though she can still produce them without the eggsac but at a slower rate.

we're not sure how she reproduces, nothing (as far as I know) has ever been said of about Alien mating, for all we know the only males are Facehuggers.

AVP2 isn't going to help thing eather.

:lecture..........word to the bishop !!!!!

If somebody kit-bashed a bishop,could they be said to be "Bashing the Bishop??"

Say, Pineapple... ya don't happen to have a pronunciation guide to go with that Yautja lexicon by any chance? A human could bite their tongue off trying to talk like that! :monkey1 :D

My custom Newt is finished! I showed it to "figuremasterles" Les Walker first. I wanted him to see it first after all of his help and advice for me in making it. I promise pictures will be coming very soon to this thread! :D

Last edited:

My custom Newt is finished! I showed it to "figuremasterles" Les Walker first. I wanted him to see it first after all of his help and advice for me in making it. I promise pictures will be coming very soon to this thread! :D

Yes, by all means post some pics of her!

Hey mudshark, i keep meaning to ask about yor avatar, and while we're talking about customs, and womens, Is that a femme pred? if so, got a better pic?

Hey mudshark, i keep meaning to ask about yor avatar, and while we're talking about customs, and womens, Is that a femme pred? if so, got a better pic?

Sorry to disappoint ya, but it's not a female Pred. Jamal got it right, it's an old pic of the Ancient Asia edition. I've been meaning to change it, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Anyway, here are a couple of pics I posted earlier this year.

My current avatar...
P1010103.jpg

A closeup...
P1010102.jpg

A fresh trophy...
P1010115.jpg

Jeez, I hope nerd couples don't start having Predator weddings like they already do with Klingons :lol Although I'd sure love to see some out-of-shape nerds getting hitched in Predator costumes :rotfl

I would rather see a bunch of people dressed as Predators than Klingons @ a comic convention :lol

Yes, by all means post some pics of her!

Here's one picture of my custom Newt for your Mudshark...

100_6433.jpg

You can see more pictures of her, and with Ripley in my thread about Newt at this link:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27148

I am working now on putting some Super Sculpey into the big gap at the bottom of her neck, and I'm going to "dry brush" some dark paint lightly on her face to simulate how dirty she was in the movie. :D

Back