Wish Hot Toys Would Make 1/6 ALIENS Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys developing 1/6 Alien Queen!

Wow that kit does look amazing! Bit pricy though, but still awesome :rock Are they really rare? Is ebay the only option?

And is that the sculptor's name? :lol

Wow that kit does look amazing! Bit pricy though, but still awesome :rock Are they really rare? Is ebay the only option?

Yeah, they were always HTF items, but if you're lucky you might be able to find one. Umm, also I'm not too sure EBAY even has these. I think you're better off "stalking" one of the sites watermarked in the pix.

As for the sculptor's name..... I don't know for sure, but I can see why that'd be funny.

I love Kuntz...amazing

Having owned (and sold) this kit, i can safely say to be "cautious" buying it. The clean-up on it is a INSANE, literally EVERY spine on the tail (and even around the insanely delicate teeth!) has to have excess dremel-ed away (you can see some of this in the parts pics), mine had numerous pits and airholes that need to be puttied as well as in between almost every joint, and you need to do some SERIOUS pinning on all the parts due to the weight of the pieces.

Just a word of caution to would be buyers, this is a GARAGE kit, and not one of the better made ones at that, so be prepared for some work. This is not for the novice or casual modeler. But it does look badass when completed... ;)

I don't know if I'd count the Kuntz Queen as a 1:6 kit though.

Here are the measurments on that kit:

Head: 11.5" long
Tail: 25" long
Torso: 13" long

If a 1:6 Queen Alien should be 60" long, this seems a bit small.

It's a fantastic kit though.

Just don't want ya spending that kind of cash if you're expecting it to be 1:6.

Last edited:

This is the only 1/6 full body Alien Queen I've ever seen. Pretty awesome:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260490033172&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

!Bcj1y-!Bmk~$(KGrHqYH-EIEqu+s,!W0BK0-TcT9Iw~~_12.JPG

hell yeah!!! i'm not a huge alien fan but i will def be buying the QUEEN!!!

I have the inside scoop on this piece.

If anyone is interested, drop me a pm.

I can take orders.

********* every time this thread gets revived I think theres new news about a HT Queen. I think it should be renamed at least seen as we can pretty much say with certainty at this point that its not true (anymore).

Lol! I thought it was the latest news, but when I looked at the date it says 2007!

What happened? Why did they cancelled again?

I was gonna say that they should make iron monger as well!

The Queen -- BY HOT TOYS!? Good lord, how much is the bi**h gonna bend me over, cost-wise this time? Seriously, if it's less than $300, I'll take it.
But... if it's truly 1/6 scale, shouldn't she be like, 2 feet tall? That's not gonna look pretty on an order invoice ;) .

It's not happening...at least not this year I'd say...hope they have a few tricks up their sleeve for the 25th anniversary next year. I'd kill for a new Hicks.

cant rush perfection...or close to it....resolve the rubber issue, THEN bring on the QUEEN in 1:6 scale HT. :]

25th anniversary isnt that long....tick tock tick tock

Back