Wish Hot Toys Would Make 1/6 ALIENS Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys developing 1/6 Alien Queen!

This is an old, dead thread about an old, dead dream.

Yeah, I bet by the time revoltech release their thiny version....there will still be no news & update for the HT Alien Queen.

Come on HT , make me eat my words!!!

Ah, the Alien Queen thread rises yet again from the realm of all but totally forgotten dreams! :lol

Well I still want one... no, need one to go with the amazing Power Loader. And if they could pull that off then I have no doubt they could make the Queen too. When is another story. The 25th Anniversary of Aliens would seemingly be a perfect time. Then there's the cost... My wallet shrivels at the mere thought, but I'd surely do whatever it took to scrape up the cash for the Big Momma if HT ever does make her.

Yeah someone dig up the 'Hot Toys is making Robocain' thread to make us feel even better!:rolleyes:

Ah, the Alien Queen thread rises yet again from the realm of all but totally forgotten dreams! :lol

Well I still want one... no, need one to go with the amazing Power Loader. And if they could pull that off then I have no doubt they could make the Queen too. When is another story. The 25th Anniversary of Aliens would seemingly be a perfect time. Then there's the cost... My wallet shrivels at the mere thought, but I'd surely do whatever it took to scrape up the cash for the Big Momma if HT ever does make her.

Yeah man!!
I got myself a HT PWL for not to long now and every time i look at this beauty i wonder:confused:
When will a 1/6 Hot Toys ALIENS alien queen B A fact.
Howard realy needs 2 make this Big Bitc#., :duh

Does Hot Toys have this license indefinitely or what? Or is Aliens part of an overall Alien masterlicense that HT still have?

And yeah ********* the title of this thread needed to be changed a long time ago - I'm sure its been known for more than a few of these once-in-awhile thread reawakenings that the Queen isn't coming any time soon and has likely been shelved completely.

The thread title is very misleading, especially whenever it pops up anew and people who haven't seen it before think it's fresh news. It ought to be changed to "Wouldn't it be great if... HT was developing 1/6 Alien Queen", or something that sounds less like an announcement, at least.

The thread title is very misleading, especially whenever it pops up anew and people who haven't seen it before think it's fresh news. It ought to be changed to "Wouldn't it be great if... HT was developing 1/6 Alien Queen", or something that sounds less like an announcement, at least.

Your right Mudshark but lets keep the idea of a 1/6 HT moma alive.
Or lets open a new thread on this and call it.

Yo Hot-Toys!!! Bring us our 1/6 scale ALIENS alien queen right now.:lol

Your right Mudshark but lets keep the idea of a 1/6 HT moma alive.
Or lets open a new thread on this and call it.

Yo Hot-Toys!!! Bring us our 1/6 scale ALIENS alien queen right now.:lol

Sounds like a good idea to me. Couldn't hurt to keep letting them know people are still interested anyway. You never know...

hey, since we're on the subject of wishful thinking, let's hear it for DX versions of the colonial marines hicks, hudson, vasquez, drake and apone! with accurate likenesses!!

AND a DX ripley! with newt! with accurate likenesses!!!

:monkey3

hey, since we're on the subject of wishful thinking, let's hear it for DX versions of the colonial marines hicks, hudson, vasquez, drake and apone! with accurate likenesses!!

a DX hicks would sell like crazy

an alien queen too , c´mon hot toys you did the freaking tumbler you can easily make it work

I updated the thread title so people not wanting to read back through it all won't come in here thinking this is happening and all that.

Now that = something that will not happen.
Maybe a DX Hicks.
And it will never have real Ripley likeness becouse they dont have the rights 2 do that.
1/6 ALIENS Alien queen
Now thats somthing thats realy missing!!!!!!!

hell yeah! i bet Hot Toys has a team reading this english speaking message board around the clock and counting how many posts there are asking them to make a $800+ gigantic figure! if we could only get enough posts here HT would be obligated to drop hundreds of thousands of $$ on research, sculpting, new molds, and marketing to make a figure that like 50 people could actually buy!

and to top it all off, it won't look a damn thing like it did in the movie! just like every other piece of ____ alien they've made! this is such an awesome idea you guys! COME ON HT GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!

hell yeah! i bet Hot Toys has a team reading this english speaking message board around the clock and counting how many posts there are asking them to make a $800+ gigantic figure! if we could only get enough posts here HT would be obligated to drop hundreds of thousands of $$ on research, sculpting, new molds, and marketing to make a figure that like 50 people could actually buy!

and to top it all off, it won't look a damn thing like it did in the movie! just like every other piece of ____ alien they've made! this is such an awesome idea you guys! COME ON HT GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!

:rotfl good point, after the Big Chap Alien I'm not sure I'd want a HT Queen. I think I'll go campaign for NECA to make not just the Queen but their own Powerloader with generic face Ripley too.

Lets all talk s#it about HT.
You know that you like what they do.:naughty
I mean if they can make a PWL that good, then they can also make a 1/6 ALIENS queen for a face of.
BTW, if enough people dissagree with the first disigns then it will go back to the drawing board anyways.

Lets all talk s#it about HT.
You know that you like what they do.:naughty
I mean if they can make a PWL that good, then they can also make a 1/6 ALIENS queen for a face of.
BTW, if enough people dissagree with the first disigns then it will go back to the drawing board anyways.

I doubt that man and even if it did it would probably still come back wrong. :lol

Back