Wish Hot Toys Would Make 1/6 ALIENS Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys developing 1/6 Alien Queen!

You guys are talking as if this were already out there...

Hahaha, I know. Hell, I bet we won't even see anything on her until holiday time, like November or December. There is just way to much other stuff that HT is got in the pipeline.

Which I don't mind. I've only got a few things lined up for 4Q, so that is just fine with me! I can't wait to see IM and maybe Hulk and them more Alien and then Predator!!!!!

At LEAST there are things to hold me (us...) over 'til then... n' I don't care what the price is either... I'm GETTING TWO... I have a good feeling that HOT TOYS knows about some of these hardcore fans, and having a bunch of us get more than one is a ridiculously awesome reason to give us what we're asking for...
I'm drooling over NECA's ALIEN right now... I mean, I'm salivating like a Xenomorph over a defenseless fat kid... seriously :banana
One of these days, I'm going to sell an army's worth of SW figs. & collectibles on eBay - ever since I had to canel orders for HUDSON, DRAKE, and now KANE and DALLAS, my other collections are becoming more and more dull... LUCAS and his fantasies over super-happy-time-space-farming...

I'd like to think that the Xenomorph are immune to force abilities:D... like the Y'uzar Vong (yes, I know I spelled that wrong...)

jesus !!.
I hate hot toys !.
I ^^^^ing hate them...

I have got no room for this at all , I'm gonna have to buy some string and dangle it in the middle of the room and just pretend its a flying queen from avp 3....

I heard something about the ALIENS having the guns in AVP 3, while the humans and Predators are set loose in a forest for them to hunt - also, there will be cyborgs, and army of alien-human hybrids, a Xeno-preda-human hybrid, and Chuck Norris.

I'm not even sure if anything I just said was true, but I do plan on having some dangling aliens in my room (ceiling fan, walls, etc...)

They're creepiest when they're descending upon you :mwaha from above...

jesus !!.
I hate hot toys !.
I ^^^^ing hate them...

I have got no room for this at all , I'm gonna have to buy some string and dangle it in the middle of the room and just pretend its a flying queen from avp 3....

Oh, I think you will find it. Just pretend your wife wants to rearrange the furniture or something. That exercise always seems to work out in the end.

:lol:lol:lol
I am still a free man !. All around , I wasn't a few months ago. :lol
Now though I can buy more figures !! :rock

BATMAN , ALIEN , PREDATOR >>>> GIRLFRIEND

this thread is just a dream it wont happen
:crying:crying:crying:crying

holy crap! that is going to be huge! this is going to be bad ass!

Back