Wish Hot Toys Would Make 1/6 ALIENS Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys developing 1/6 Alien Queen!

this thread is just a dream it wont happen
:crying:crying:crying:crying

thats just bad kharma man.............think happy thoughts
my-name-is-earl.jpg

i do believe in aliens, i do believe in aliens, i do i do i do i do believe in aliens
Cowardly2.JPG

Last edited:

This thread began a year ago. I recently contacted Hot Toys and enquired about the status of the queen. Here was the reply:

> Hello Paul ,
> ^
> We are sorry to tell you that we didn't make any official announcement of making Alien Queen last
> year.
> However, thanks for your valuable suggestion and we will forward the information to our
> production team for their reference.
> Thanks!
> ^
> Best regards,
> EF/ Hot Toys Ltd

So now I am just hoping that this service person is clueless and is not aware of what is actually in prduction. I know... Wishful thinking.

Well, they didn't ever make an official announcement to my knowledge, and I'm not really expecting them to at this point.

I think its still a possibility... but I don't think it will be announced for awhile as it seems the next Alien will be the original.

I think its still a possibility... but I don't think it will be announced for awhile as it seems the next Alien will be the original.

here's to hoping that is the next Alien - and that it is done well and accurate. i don't want a DX version coming out 6 months later.

Yeah, who needs a DX Alien with PARS eyes, huh?:lol

I'm losing faith in Hot Toys for the Queen and RoboCain. :( Nobody else can pull it off, and they would sell out for sure, especially the Queen. Can't imagine what's so friggin' hard about making that one. Hell, even McFarlane made one that was pretty good at the time.

But Hot Toys is good with the surprises, so there's still a shread of hope.

Although I'd love to see one, I just don't see it happening.

Just make a film accurate Queen without rubber using plactic only at a price under 300.00 and I'll be happy.

They first need to work out the kinks of the rubber bodies and bad joints before they take something as big as her on.

I'm This close >......< to buying a 1:6th Queen Kit and forgetting about HT.
This close >......<.

Just wondering how big the queen will be. Hope it doesn't fall apart like the other HT aliens.

I'm This close >......< to buying a 1:6th Queen Kit and forgetting about HT.
This close >......<.

Theres' a 1:6th Queen Kit? Please let me know where...I have never heard of one...but then again I am pretty clueless on somethings.

thanks,

mike

include a rubber egg sac with some eggs as the base and you'd have my fantasy since I was like 12, a legit realistic and articulateable replica with a screen accurate egg sac dio. I can't believe how old this thread is btw.

Damn. I saw this and thought this was a thread stating that it was really happening. Then my hopes were crushed into pieces. I'm gonna go cry in a corner.

Just wondering how big the queen will be. Hope it doesn't fall apart like the other HT aliens.

The AVP Aliens have held up alright. It was just the earlier aliens that were'nt right!

Yeah, I don't know of a 1:6 kit.

The only big one I know of is the 1:4 kit.

200910238.jpg

Never doubt The BOX. At least not when it comes to ALIENS.
She's made by Atromic (1988) and goes for $950-$1200.

Artomic-Alien-Queen-.jpg

Artomic-Alien-Queen-teeth.jpg

Artomic-Alien-Queen-kuntz.jpg

Artomic-Alien-Queen1.jpg

Artomic-Alien-Queen.jpg

Last edited:
Back