Willow series on D+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to watch "Life's Too Short" before standing by that comment. Not saying he's a great actor, but he is great in that. Hysterical show. I'm sure the poor script/writing and Director(s) for this trash didn't help any either. And he probably just did it for the money.

Not many roles out there for Warwick. And he's no Peter Dinklage... :lol

Watched the first episode. I've never seen the original movie so no expectations, but it's just not very good. The writing is pretty poor and it looks like the budget for this was probably not very much. The fight choreography is some of the worst I've seen in anything.
Heard enough and can't manage that, not even the first episode. The original was a fun fantasy with some nice ideas and visuals. Appealing characters. Plz make these awful, badly written, cheap rehashes/sequels stahp.:hammerhead::poop:

The only positive is the laughs I get from YTubers trashing these sorry series.:stake

Is anyone watching this absolute dumpster fire?

I read that Val Kilmer was in episode 6 (correction....his VOICE is in it, but even then, it's his son's voice, so no, Val Kilmer isn't actually in this, not even his voice.)

I love Madmartigan so I downloaded episode 6 to check it out.

Good. God.

You've probably heard that this show was bad. I have too. I had no idea it was THIS bad. This thing is worse than a middle school drama club production. I'm absolutely flabbergasted as to how this even got MADE in the first place unless it's some elaborate money-laundering scheme.

Just the two or three minutes I saw were so embarrassing I instantly felt sorry for everyone even remotely involved with this trash. This is basically an entire series about the Moped Gang from BOBF. And then right as the credits came up, the Beach Boys' "Good Vibrations" started playing. WTF??

To the two or three dozen people around the world that are actually watching this, I hope you're enjoying it. To everyone else, if you want to see something with the production values of "The Room" but none of the humor, check this show out.

See for yourself!!

tommy-wiseau-laughing.gif

Is anyone watching this absolute dumpster fire?

I read that Val Kilmer was in episode 6 (correction....his VOICE is in it, but even then, it's his son's voice, so no, Val Kilmer isn't actually in this, not even his voice.)

I love Madmartigan so I downloaded episode 6 to check it out.

Good. God.

You've probably heard that this show was bad. I have too. I had no idea it was THIS bad. This thing is worse than a middle school drama club production. I'm absolutely flabbergasted as to how this even got MADE in the first place unless it's some elaborate money-laundering scheme.

Just the two or three minutes I saw were so embarrassing I instantly felt sorry for everyone even remotely involved with this trash. This is basically an entire series about the Moped Gang from BOBF. And then right as the credits came up, the Beach Boys' "Good Vibrations" started playing. WTF??

To the two or three dozen people around the world that are actually watching this, I hope you're enjoying it. To everyone else, if you want to see something with the production values of "The Room" but none of the humor, check this show out.
It's Disney woke garbage, what were you expecting? Disney ruins everything it touches.

This is a perfect example of why streaming lost so many millions of dollars for all the studios.

And a good example why the writer's strike will likely last over 90 days so the studios can force an end to their many bloated contracts.

Back