will SS start producing videogame characters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would 100% buy an Issac PF. I think if sideshow wants to make another Video Game figure PF. It needs to be Issac.

:rock
isaac-clarke.jpg

On that list they have, the only one I'd buy is Isaac Clarke from Dead Space. The rest are forgettable and too plain.

I would not mind if SS started making video game characters. But, of course they would only be from popular games. I can ony imagine them doing...

Sam Fisher
Solid Snake
Assassin' Creed (can't remember his name...)

My dream would be an agent 47 pf.

hitmana3_2.jpg

And not from the dreadful movie.

Although I would buy a Gears of war Marcus.... or probably whatever they made in pf format from the Gears franchise. :lol , also a resident Evil Leon.
Not sure about anything else...hm.

I know HT has the right's to much of the RE stuff but a PF Nemesis or G2 William Brikin or Tyrant would be sooooooooo awesome!!! I'd be totally on that and I don't even collect PF scale.

Again, I want Final Fantasy stuff. There is a severe lack of good licensed merchandise available, and nearly nothing for the older games. Medicom would actually be my first choice because I bet they could capture the feel of Amano's artwork incredibly well, followed by HT because of the INSANE detail that would be in them, then lastly Sideshow simply because I don't think it is up their alley.

I baffles me as to why Sideshow is concentrating so much on "new" (and unseasoned) video game characters. The real money, in my opinion, lies with the classics franchises that have stood the test of time. Personally, I would love to see a few Zelda PFs, as well as the PFs of a few Final Fantasy characters (Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Cid, etc.)

I would not mind if SS started making video game characters. But, of course they would only be from popular games. I can ony imagine them doing...

Sam Fisher
Solid Snake
Assassin' Creed (can't remember his name...)

A Solid Snake PF would be my dream come true for a statue.

I can't believe so many people voted for the Assassin's Creed character, not only is the game not out, and not only have we not played as him before, but he looks the damn same as Altair, and the first one sucked as well.

I can't believe so many people voted for the Assassin's Creed character, not only is the game not out, and not only have we not played as him before, but he looks the damn same as Altair, and the first one sucked as well.

QFT!! :rotfl

Assassin's Creed = Worst PS3 game I ever bought.

Back