Iron Studios - Harley Quinn 1/3 scale - Pics and Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risingstar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Iron Studios - Harley Quinn 1/3 scale statue
Three portraits, light-up base, 26 inches tall, ES of 450.

Brief review: I think this one came out nicely. The jester portrait is clearly the display winner, though the helmeted portrait is a decent alternative display option too. The third portrait option was taken out for pics only then placed back in the box. Let's just all remain in polite denial with regards to that third portrait and move on.

I really like the sinister expression on Harley's face as it's a nice departure from the more playful Harley we typically see in statue format. The modern-look helmeted portrait exudes a precocious sex appeal which works quite well. It's actually growing on me.

The overall paint apps are more than adequate though you might find an issue or two if you look very closely. Everything fits well, no magnet or peg-fitting issues, and the lighting fixtures surrounding the base work well (and look really cool too). That statue is also light enough to move around without having to disassemble it as well.

Harley should display well with P1 1/3 scale statues though you might initially feel like it may be a tiny bit off scale (i.e., smaller), but it's not to the point where it's really noticeable. It may also be in my imagination as women characters are typically shorter in height.

For some reason, IS did not include assembly instructions which means you will have to figure out how to assemble 20+ pieces on your own so prepare for some trial and error. Overall, I would give this statue a solid 8.5/10. I'm happy with it. IMO, this is the best 1/3 scale offering of this particular Harley Quinn incarnation.

Feel free to ask any questions below and I will do my best to answer.

Ucs8jSR.jpg

FWkV5pp.jpg

QfwjiCV.jpg

FajUoBm.jpg

e1qjwAQ.jpg

kjlPjo4.jpg

l3nQZGc.jpg

C8zUFGS.jpg

Back