Why no Terminator 3 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no idea there was this much hate for Salvation. My only complaint was that some parts were just boring. That didn't stop anyone from falling over themselves to praise how great Captain America was.

Salvation is meant to be more like a side story from the same universe and not so much a direct sequal, that's why it's not called T4, no body calls it T4 because it's not and it should not be mistaken so. It's like if you walked into the Hobbit thinking it's LotR 4 and complaint how come it's so different from the rest, well you were expecting a different kind of movie. Salvation is easily on par with any other Sci-fi movies released around that time.

Maybe CGI Arnold kind of through everyone off?? I don't know. I really liked it had read nothing about it before seeing Salvation. When Arnold showed up, I thought it was awesome and was a nod to the fans...not as a way to bridge the movies together. Again, the hate for TS has blown my mind lol.

Man I'd be down for some T3 figs...I want me an 850 and TX Endo and "human".

I really can't believe how much hate there is for T3...salvation I can understand a bit, but I honestly LOVE EVERY LAST TERMINATOR MOVIE!!!

I take it I am in the VAST minority because of that too...lol...:nana:

I had no idea there was this much hate for Salvation. My only complaint was that some parts were just boring. That didn't stop anyone from falling over themselves to praise how great Captain America was.
Yeah i'm surprised too. I like Salvation, a lot. I don't personally consider Salvation and T3 part of the storyline built in T1 & 2 but Salvation is a good film IMO.

I want to see Sideshow make a 1/4-1/3 maquette of the T-X.
I might go for an HT 1/4 figure if it doesn't look and feel too cheap.

:lol

wow..........you of all ppl admitting you would buy a figure. I'm hoping someone will do a rubber mask version of the T600 in 1/4 scale. The TX is cool, but I would imagine all the lights might make it hard to transfer into figure form.

Now your talking,,,A Masked T-600 in 1/4 would be insane...That a Endo and a few 1/4 Preds would be all I need in that size..Bring it on

1:4 Masked T-600 (exposing the jaw) and 1:4 Mark I iron man are on my most wanted list.

Man I'd be down for some T3 figs...I want me an 850 and TX Endo and "human".

I really can't believe how much hate there is for T3...salvation I can understand a bit, but I honestly LOVE EVERY LAST TERMINATOR MOVIE!!!

I take it I am in the VAST minority because of that too...lol...:nana:
I'm with you. Can't find anything wrong with T3, loved it.

I rate TS over T3 too.
The only thing good about T3 was the TX, T1s, mini HKs and seeing Loken's bare ass.
TS was that much better but the movie was more exciting.

wow..........you of all ppl admitting you would buy a figure. I'm hoping someone will do a rubber mask version of the T600 in 1/4 scale. The TX is cool, but I would imagine all the lights might make it hard to transfer into figure form.

:lolI always try to give benefit of doubt. I mean, I started out collecting toys and there's no doubt HT and EB are the best at what they do.
I just can't buy figures that have obvious articulation points showing. Nor can I handle the little 1/6 scale much. With T-800s and other robotic characters the joints are already there. So they don't have to add any eye sores to make the toy more playable/poseable.
TX and T-600 are the ones I want most. No way I'm spending $3000+ on a CM TX. So I have to wait for Sideshow or somebody else to come out with something I like.

Guys who look down on 'tiny 1/6' scale, did you start off collecting huge pieces or what? I started off on Hasbro 3 3/4 and worked my way up, so I actually regarded 1/6 as 'large', still kinda do as I also still collect NECA figures. It only now seems small by comparison with my 1/4 scale EB T-800

Back