Who would buy 1/6 scale Clone wars animated figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If Sideshow would produce Animated style 1/6 Star Wars figures, would you buy them?

• Not interested at all

Votes: 45 47.4%
  • I would wait and see the final product before deciding

Votes: 28 29.5%
  • Will probably buy just a handful of character favorites

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Hell yeah! bring em on!! I'll Priority Pre-Order everything

Votes: 13 13.7%

• Total voters
I never have a choice on these polls for the way I feel. I would get one of each because I am a completist. But I would not get multiples because I hate the design.

No more SW lines!!! too much needs to be done in the current ones.

With the way Sideshow organizes the lines...they would just add these in to the existing ones...oh s#!t...what if they do one for a Comic-Con pre-order to commemorate the release of the cartoon?

DAMN! I hope not.

I liked the cartoon style, but I don't think it would translate well into 1/6 figures, the clothes have a style to them that you can't duplicate in real cloth, only solid molds.

Yep! That animated style is the key, but if the molds were good and if it wasn't overboard on price, I'd be interested. The animated series has a style of it's own and would look cool filling out a 12" collection. Somehow, I see Hasbro picking up the reins on these and offering something like thier larger Marvel Unleashed line or Mattel's larger DC/Justice League line that can be produced in mass at retail. Read along the $10-$15 range and I'd consider a collection if they had decent articulation and weren't just static maquettes.

I think the animated style of Star Wars is served best as GG maquettes....

NOT THAT I BUY FROM ANYTHING FROM GG!!!

The old wounds never heal. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back