Who hates the Current Economy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am getting sick of this Recession
And am getting Pissed off at NZ's falling dollar
At current $1NZ = $.52US and its predicted to get worse
Its really going to affect purchases from Sideshow this year
Who else is feeling this way about the economy?

Yup, I hate it... poopie ton.

I'm at a point that I've decided that even though I'm not strapped for cash at all right now, I really only need one likeness of the characters that I really like. If anything, I think that it'll help me to appreciate the pieces that I do keep a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love it, i hope it gets worse.

I hate it! I'll be out of a job in 2 weeks to unemployment! the US dollar is going bankrupt and losing its value because the fed prints it 24/7 out of thin air, backed by NOTHING! and then, they print money to bailout businesses...our monetary system is a FRAUD!
Wake up to this!

people are losing their homes at a very high rate (that % not being reported by the media)people are losing money in their 401k..which is headed for complete bankruptcy.its being predicted unemployment will rise to 15-20% in 2009 and dont forget those that have had their unemployment claim run out and are jobless. More retailers are closing up...this will be a process but will happen as Malls shutdown as the next foreclosure....the dollar will crash in our lifetime...a fiat paper money system always fails and when that does, we'll enter into a new cashless system...your already being conditioned now to not carry cash and use credit and debit cards thats leaves paper trails.Conditioned to have your paycheck direct deposited (just digits being transferred)..nothing will be private any longer

Fiat Paper money represents debt and is a broken promise..and without debt there is no paper money...they need borrowing to keep the fraud system going.but people are not able to borrow like they once could

most will laugh at my post, but if you research this,you will get the truth if you really want to seek it

Teemu was right after all.

Edit: Ha Ha Ha. Check out the time on Teemu's post and mine. :lol

I hate it! I'll be out of a job in 2 weeks to unemployment! the US dollar is going bankrupt and losing its value because the fed prints it 24/7 out of thin air, backed by NOTHING! and then, they print money to bailout businesses...our monetary system is a FRAUD!
Wake up to this!

people are losing their homes at a very high rate (that % not being reported by the media)people are losing money in their 401k..which is headed for complete bankruptcy.its being predicted unemployment will rise to 15-20% in 2009 and dont forget those that have had their unemployment claim run out and are jobless. More retailers are closing up...this will be a process but will happen as Malls shutdown as the next foreclosure....the dollar will crash in our lifetime...a fiat paper money system always fails and when that does, we'll enter into a new cashless system...your already being conditioned now to not carry cash and use credit and debit cards thats leaves paper trails.Conditioned to have your paycheck direct deposited (just digits being transferred)..nothing will be private any longer

Fiat Paper money represents debt and is a broken promise..and without debt there is no paper money...they need borrowing to keep the fraud system going.but people are not able to borrow like they once could

most will laugh at my post, but if you research this,you will get the truth if you really want to seek it

scary, but true...

Time for a world wide, bottom up revolution.

I for one think it would be way more "pimp" to carry around gold and silver coins instead of green paper. :rock

Yeah it sucks out there right now. Hate to say it but this has actually helped my business out quite a bit. Cool Sig One eye

Cool Sig One eye

Thanks!

cameron002qf4.gif

I for one think it would be way more "pimp" to carry around gold and silver coins instead of green paper. :rock

f -- k that, let's just go back to a bartering system.

I'll trade you my two best wenches for 6 packs of armor hotdogs, 3 packs of buns, and a reach around every night from the old lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back