Greetings from Bal'more, Hon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dondiegomasked

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings from Charm City!

I am a retired scientist who finds himself with more discretionary income than should be legally considered healthy. I've channeled that leftover cashflow towards amassing many of the rare books, toys and collectible statues I've wanted for the last 70 years. And that wish list gets longer every day!

I confess that I've been lurking here for a while. I find it's always best to get the lay of the land before engaging with the long time members. I generally avoid interacting with all social media but I felt compelled to join here because I have a few things to ask the groups.

The highlight of my collection at the moment is my '66 Batmobile from Jazzinc. I also have an '89 Keaton Batmobile on order with them but it's not clear at the moment which one will take top precedence. Of course I have figures to populate each of those vehicles.

I am really intrigued by the recent proliferation of both high end and third party fly-by-night figure companies. With new materials, manufacturing methods and a willingness to tackle off the wall subjects, these new companies seem to be ushering in a new Golden Era of collecting. Just in time!

You'll learn more about me as I interact in the groups. For now, just let me say "thank you" for all of the valuable information and product announcements you all have alerted me to!

Take care,

Z

Greetings from Charm City!

I am a retired scientist who finds himself with more discretionary income than should be legally considered healthy. I've channeled that leftover cashflow towards amassing many of the rare books, toys and collectible statues I've wanted for the last 70 years. And that wish list gets longer every day!

I confess that I've been lurking here for a while. I find it's always best to get the lay of the land before engaging with the long time members. I generally avoid interacting with all social media but I felt compelled to join here because I have a few things to ask the groups.

The highlight of my collection at the moment is my '66 Batmobile from Jazzinc. I also have an '89 Keaton Batmobile on order with them but it's not clear at the moment which one will take top precedence. Of course I have figures to populate each of those vehicles.

I am really intrigued by the recent proliferation of both high end and third party fly-by-night figure companies. With new materials, manufacturing methods and a willingness to tackle off the wall subjects, these new companies seem to be ushering in a new Golden Era of collecting. Just in time!

You'll learn more about me as I interact in the groups. For now, just let me say "thank you" for all of the valuable information and product announcements you all have alerted me to!

Take care,

Z
Hello Z, Welcome to the forum...Enjoy.

wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show! :wave

Back