white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh....thank you :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 WoW!!!! THe skin tone is just right. I hope the painters take their time though.

All I can say is... damn she is so hot... I would not mind having that statue :naughty

SideshowDusty said:
Wow, that's an insane auction. 750?? April 22nd?? What the...? Obviously we're not doing a good job getting the word out that they can still buy the regular version direct! Well, I did my part and reported it to ebay ;)
Yeah, 750 with a release date of April 22nd. I have never heard of or witnessed such a strong ability to predict the future. :rotfl

I'm wondering when the next offering for this line will be AH already confirmed he's done with the entire line's drawings so you'd have to imagine various sculptors are working on them as we speak....who will be finished next? I'm predicting a sexy Mary Jane or Sue Storm to be announced and released with the films next year...

Preview?

suestorm.jpg

Its hard to find AH drawings of Sue but even though I have a heavy feeling Mary Jane is next in the pipeline...

SideshowDusty said:
Wow, that's an insane auction. 750?? April 22nd?? What the...? Obviously we're not doing a good job getting the word out that they can still buy the regular version direct! Well, I did my part and reported it to ebay ;)

maybe you should put something like "order at www.sideshowcollectibles.com"
on the pics from your site that ebayers use....?

Jedi_Mike said:
I'm wondering when the next offering for this line will be AH already confirmed he's done with the entire line's drawings so you'd have to imagine various sculptors are working on them as we speak....who will be finished next? I'm predicting a sexy Mary Jane or Sue Storm to be announced and released with the films next year...
I think I read that it was confirmed the other 2 were going to be MJ and Black Cat. I hope it's MJ though, I've been waiting on a good sexy statue of MJ for a while.

Spliff there are going to be 6 total in the line. AH confirmed that in an interview. If the Black Cat and Mary Jane are in the line I wonder what 3 will round out the line....

Spliff said:
I hope it's MJ though, I've been waiting on a good sexy statue of MJ for a while.

God I hope so...

mary20jane202.jpg

MJ looks hot doing Spidey's laundry (right) and Black Cat (left) looks good too!

ahsketchsd4.jpg

I don't think this is AH! art, but damn it's sexy!

headingoutthewindow.jpg

Jedi_Mike said:
Spliff there are going to be 6 total in the line. AH confirmed that in an interview. If the Black Cat and Mary Jane are in the line I wonder what 3 will round out the line....
6? I thought even Sideshow said there'd be only 3? Man I'm trippin'...:monkey1

Back