white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For no reason whatsoever I am posting this pic.

100_4754.JPG

:D

The Emma on the vs. piece is for the discerning (read: married) collector. :D

And yes, I fully expected an AH! piece to be announced at Toy Fair. What's taking them so long!

I have absolutely no idea why I'm posting this, either.

IMG_5718.JPG

Oh yeah, wait... it's the... quality of the sculpt. Yes. Seriously. It's very good. :)

IMG_5717.JPG

Seretur said:
I have absolutely no idea why I'm posting this, either.

IMG_5718.JPG

Oh yeah, wait... it's the... quality of the sculpt. Yes. Seriously. It's very good. :)

IMG_5717.JPG
boobs.:lol :lol :lol

wakeuptothiseachmorningqf6.jpg

"For the last time Mr SolidLiquidFox, if that's your real name, we don't know when the Silver Surfer comiquette is coming out. This is your fourth call this week. Thank you for calling Sideshow. Have a nice day!"

SolidLiquidFox said:
wakeuptothiseachmorningqf6.jpg

"For the last time Mr SolidLiquidFox, if that's your real name, we don't know when the Silver Surfer comiquette is coming out. This is your fourth call this week. Thank you for calling Sideshow. Have a nice day!"
You forgot to mention that all of this was said in a sexy voice.

Can't wait to get Emma but I'm wondering why no showing of at least one more Comiquette? You'd think that they'd at least have one ready for showing at this point....

Boba Fett said:
Something tells me my fiancee is going to kick my ass when this comes in...

Tell her it was a preorder from way back and you couldn't cancel your preorder. :monkey3

Jedi_Mike said:
Can't wait to get Emma but I'm wondering why no showing of at least one more Comiquette? You'd think that they'd at least have one ready for showing at this point....

I think all the Spidey merchandise is taking some of the regular Marvel focus away. I'm just happy we got a new Vs piece.

Back