white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened the smaller images in a new window and they came up bigger:

EmmaMaq_06.jpg

Yummy! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Dave needs those banner up top so people can actually click on the link to SSwebsite :lol

I looks great and I've order. I'm not so sure I'll be keeping it though. It's not my wife that concerns me but my two daughters. They're still fairly young and I'm not so sure I'm comfortable displaying this particular statue (I'm sure if I had two sons, I wouldn't care). I don't know what that says about me that this statue concerns me yet I don't mind displaying a Patient Zero holding a bloody severed arm.

For the record, I would have preferred something like this since it's less sexual.

Emmaf165.png

Although it might not matter. My original plan was to only keep four Marvel figures, Spidey, Ironman, Logan and Cap. So maybe this point is moot anyway.

my girl saw this , said "damn shes got some rack, i wanna poke them." she saw the back of the statue and said : "damn sweet ass ...you buying this or what ?":monkey5 bought!:lol

devlinboy said:
my girl saw this , said "damn shes got some rack, i wanna poke them." she saw the back of the statue and said : "damn sweet ass ...you buying this or what ?":monkey5 bought!:lol
:rock:rock:rock
I think she's a keeper.

Bannister said:
:rock:rock:rock
I think she's a keeper.
yeah shes a keeper for sure, thanksgiving eve she poointed out a pair of knockers on this chick that were ginormous. she goes look at those..lol. the best part is the second i look the dude this chick was with pulls half of her top off and bammmm i look at my girl and she goes" yu can thank me later":D :monkey5

devlinboy said:
yeah shes a keeper for sure, thanksgiving eve she poointed out a pair of knockers on this chick that were ginormous. she goes look at those..lol. the best part is the second i look the dude this chick was with pulls half of her top off and bammmm i look at my girl and she goes" yu can thank me later":D :monkey5
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Fritz said:
Although it might not matter. My original plan was to only keep four Marvel figures, Spidey, Ironman, Logan and Cap. So maybe this point is moot anyway.
I hear you, my original plan was to have Cap only. I might extend that to include the Hulk and Spidey since they're such icons though. I'm actually a bit glad when a piece has a deal breaker like with Emma so I'm not too tempted to keep expanding the collection. :)

Back