white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seretur said:
I have absolutely no idea why I'm posting this, either.

IMG_5718.JPG

Oh yeah, wait... it's the... quality of the sculpt. Yes. Seriously. It's very good. :)

IMG_5717.JPG

wuff wuff gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooo:monkey5

Just buy the Xmen vs Sentinel #2 Dio, then you can easily justify that it's a comic character. Then your better half can say "yeah, rrrrriiiiiiiiiight", but won't have the guts to kick you out of the bedroom . . .

Boba Fett said:
Something tells me my fiancee is going to kick my ass when this comes in...

LOL.. I haven't mentioned this one yet... gonna try to hide her behine PF Jason! :D

My wife wasn't too pleased when I ordered it originally but she knows my background with comic collecting before moving to SSC stuff so she knows who White Queen is and knows how she dresses. The guff only lasted for a few days and then it became just another thing I ordered. Can't wait for the next one....

Radagaster said:
Just buy the Xmen vs Sentinel #2 Dio, then you can easily justify that it's a comic character. Then your better half can say "yeah, rrrrriiiiiiiiiight", but won't have the guts to kick you out of the bedroom . . .

my ex always new i looked at other girls..if your a man how can you help it..but she didn't mind to much because i wasn't allowed to tuch..fair enough!!!

the Doctor said:
my ex always new i looked at other girls..if your a man how can you help it..but she didn't mind to much because i wasn't allowed to tuch..fair enough!!!

Amen to that! I'm all for the look but don't touch policy, jeck she can look too, just as long as we don't make it obvious and disrespect one another.

The ill Jedi said:
Amen to that! I'm all for the look but don't touch policy, jeck she can look too, just as long as we don't make it obvious and disrespect one another.

yep...respect for 1 another but still being able to understand human nature..so to speek:D

My girlfriend does not have a problem with the White Queen or me getting the white queen. I showed it to her and she said that she looked awesome. However, my girlfriend loves comic books too. I'm lucky.

it's a statue, not another woman, why would a wife or gf have a problem with a statue? :confused:

nash said:
it's a statue, not another woman, why would a wife or gf have a problem with a statue? :confused:

look at the previous post in this thread to find the answer.

Lol. My wife doesn't like the half naked woman out in our office at all times is all. Me, I'm cool with it...

Maybe the ladies are just jealous of all the attention Emma is going to get when she arrives! :lol

I just saw this photo on Sideshow's Photo Gallery. :lol

tempsstr7.png

Caption: "Sigh . . . if only the wife would allow that in the house."

tempsstr7.png

CAPTION: "*Sigh* Why did I pay $14.95 at the hotel room to see something like this before coming to the show....the talent was here the whole time...."

nash said:

EXACTLY.:lecture :clap

Seretur said:
I think this statue will usher in a new era (and type) of polystone appreciation. :)

BEST THING ABOUT THIS STATUE IS THE PRICE.I THINK ITS UNDERPRICED,THIS IS A 16'' MAQUETTE THAT WILL PERFECTLY GO WITH MOST MARVEL PF's (SINCE ITS A GIRL).I HOPE THE PRICE WONT CHANGE FOR FUTURE FIGURES IN THIS LINE.

Back