Queen Studios: Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS HYPER-REAL HARRY POTTER LIFE-SIZE BUST]
Immerse yourself in the magic! 🧙 Witness the full reveal of the Hyper-Real Harry Potter Life-Size Bust on our YouTube Channel.

MB9yQzG.jpg

Last edited:
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Unveil the magic with the final images of the Harry Potter Life-Size Bust.
R.S.V.P. now to avoid missing out on the Pre-order notification
>>>Harry_Potter_Life-Size_Bust_R.S.V.P.
----------------------------------------------------
More info:
Product size: 76cm (H) × 57cm (W) × 59cm (D)
Material*: Platinum Silicone, Resin, and PU
*Full list of materials will be listed on the product web page.
----------------------------------------------------
Appearance: Harry Potter, immortalized in his Gryffindor uniform, holds the Holly and Phoenix Feather wand while clutching his book on Magical Theory.

Base Design: Inspired by the Gryffindor common room, the base captures the awe-inspiring architecture of the magical boarding school. The rear showcases windows reminiscent of a medieval building.

Thank you for your unwavering support. Share your thoughts with us!

xOftV05.jpg

cKZ5W6Y.jpg

cW5a1KM.jpg

LijpQah.jpg

QO4Lkwt.jpg

G5v5Bso.jpg

i6ifly3.jpg

aZGBM0K.jpg

8siM3AT.jpg

Vmg4qHs.jpg

JF1x2KE.jpg

CHhcleR.jpg

Qcjbnyl.jpg

dTT4TMT.jpg

GX4OBPY.jpg

KZ2ABXd.jpg

P7ncnxr.jpg

pEcxFTg.jpg

r6J6Y2F.jpg

TglVfhm.jpg

So Queen Studios went and put 'The Sorcerer's Stone' on the nameplate whereas InArt went with the non-dumbed-down, original book title for their Harry figure.

I wonder why...

I don't know anyone in the UK who would accept that bastardisation on a premium collectible.

So Queen Studios went and put 'The Sorcerer's Stone' on the nameplate whereas InArt went with the non-dumbed-down, original book title for their Harry figure.

I wonder why...

I don't know anyone in the UK who would accept that bastardisation on a premium collectible.
I've always hated that they changed the title for the American release. So happy that the InArt figure will have the correct title.

I think these 1:1 busts are great if you’re a massive fan of the character or franchise; have a huge collection room; or own something like an entertainment themed restaurant. I have a home theater, where I’ll eventually display my 1:3 collection, but for the most part 1:1 is too big. The only 1:1s I still have are the Sideshow’s Iron Man MK-II & MK-III and War Machine.

That said, the level of detail and realism on these pieces has gotten incredible. I don’t know what the average Madame Tussauds wax figure costs to produce, but I’ve seen news stories showing how celebrities will come in to be measured and photographed, and the sculptors and fabricators have tons of references. Sometimes the wax figures turn out great. Sometimes they’re pretty good, but have a plasticky, mannequin look. And sometimes they look absolutely nothing like the person.

Back