white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
Do yourself a favor and just cancel it. None of us here will care very much at all :cool:

Didn't know you are this polite. Noted.

I will decide whether to cancel or not after seeing the full pics of MJ. But then again, it will be at my own justification, not for you said so.

Next thing, you'll be telling us her widow's peak is all wrong.

once again, you are wrong Seretur,I am totally happy with that. Sorry you lost 1 cent more :)

This line is definitely pushing the envelope for SS. I think a lot of collectors will be apprehensive due to the "raciness" of the subject matter. I'm not real comfortable displaying these where my little kids can see them. I'll get them, but they may well remain in the box for awhile.

"Hey daddy, iron man looks cool, but who's that girl showing off her butt...nice butt though." No no no! Can't happen. Not yet anyway!:D

Gambit, I think this line is only going to get more popular as time goes on and more pieces are announced. I just hope they hold around the same price point as the Emma.

Darth Loki said:
Gambit, I think this line is only going to get more popular as time goes on and more pieces are announced. I just hope they hold around the same price point as the Emma.

I hope it will get more popular and we can get more pieces.

One thing I hate the most is " the uncontinued series" like PF :monkey4 )

with regards to price, I am totally with you as I start to spend more and more to this hobby :eek:

You have the option of covering her behind with the mantle that comes with the piece. Even with a mirror, the mantle should be more than adequate. About the only thing you need to wrestle with is if you're okay with displaying her in just a corset, a thong, and thigh-high boots.

Back