white queen comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating on whether to get this piece. It looks really great in all senses of the word and my wife doesn't object to it....much. What's really stopping me is that if I get WQ then I know I'll want the rest of the Hughes women pieces...

Jedi_Mike said:
I'm debating on whether to get this piece. It looks really great in all senses of the word and my wife doesn't object to it....much. What's really stopping me is that if I get WQ then I know I'll want the rest of the Hughes women pieces...

I hear ya!! ... Is a question of where to stop! :( :monkey2

hopefully they will all be as provocative as WQ was...but then when people see the collection, they will think I'm a sick freak. Which, on second thought, isn't too bad...BRING 'EM ON!!

carbo-fation said:
As long as they're all the same price range, I won't have a problem with buying all of them!!

heck yes. I just hope that this type of price range goes to most comiquettes :monkey3

PsychoCenobite said:
Just opened the smaller images in a new window and they came up bigger:

EmmaMaq_06.jpg

Yummy! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5
I'm kind of glad that WQ has that cape covering her from behind, because if it wasn't there I'd have to place her on the shelf with her backside turned to me.
:drool :drool :drool :drool

All manly thoughts aside, it is a great statue.

With manly thoughts, it is a f'n great statue. An the f'n don't stand fer fascinatin'................

This would be an asset to anyone's collection...........

Now if they woulda only made a bust of Emma, I wonder what the bust woulda looked like?

Only 60 left according to the Low Quantity Alert bar...broke down PreOrdered one. Hopefully I can keep it and the rest of the line....man SSC is really breaking my back at this point!

Jedi_Mike said:
Only 60 left according to the Low Quantity Alert bar...broke down PreOrdered one. Hopefully I can keep it and the rest of the line....man SSC is really breaking my back at this point!

I ordered one yesterday. I am glad it won't be coming out until later next year.

Last edited:
if there was ever a piece that needs a QTVR its this one. ... sans cape :monkey1

I'm still debating this one. i never was really a fan of the white queen, i may buy another character of hughes', but i'm still debating.

gambit said:
Ok, I got on the waitlist now. Interesting. I was expecting ES to be announced by friday and I was to order at that time. Suprisingly high, probably due to low price.

I can give you TWO reasons why it sold out so fast. heh

I just can't decide about these. If I get her.. I'll most definatley get the other 5 when the show up. :monkey4

Back