Which Superhero movie are you most looking forward to in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Superhero movie are you most looking forward to in 2011

• Total voters

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
First off let me apologise for another poll, but I was interested in which film most of you are looking forward to.

I have gone for the Green Lantern, because like the other top DC characters, I prefer the mythology over the Marvel Characters. That's not to say I don't like Marvel, and I will most likely go and see all of these movies

Thor. That hastily removed trailer looked balls out.
Can't stand the idea of yet another another boy band looking reject (Chris Evans) trying to be an action hero.

Green Lantern. I really hope they did it right and it'll be DC's equivalent to Iron Man- A well made fun comicbook movie.

Without a doubt GL will be the Comic Book to own all others next year. I can't wait.

Prolly Green Lantern.

Pretty much all Marvel Movies after the first Iron Man movie have been meh.

I hope GL makes some $$$ so we can see more DC on the screen.

Would love for a serious horror adaption of Swamp Thing. With todays FX it could be incredible.

Captain America. I loved what they showed at SDCC (Weaving is going to be a great Red Skull). I wish I could say the same for GL. But that measly 30 second trailer hardly showed anything. So Cap gets my vote for now.

Cap I have a fear will be something that never lives up to its potential. I have a feeling that Evans won't live up to the mantle and that Johnston will end up screwing the pooch hard overall. Thor looks like a mess and definitely not what I expected from Brannagh especially with the looks of Odin, Thor and their whole side of it.

If First Class actually sticks to the "Silver Age 1960" feel that Singer has been putting out there and allows itself to break the modern mold I think it has a greater potential for Comic films than GL because it allows multiple stories to be told with conflicting like we see in the actual comics world. We could have First Class with its cast and an X-Men 4 for example with same characters but different casts going on at the same time but telling different stories. The companies (especially DC with their Elseworlds) want to do this but are afraid that the general populous won't be able to differenciate, if FC can do it then its truly breaking new ground.

Back