1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Wanda from Infinity War/Endgame with sculpted hair would be so awesome. Actually not a big fan of her new official Scarlet Witch Costumes. Plus Wanda these days is (understandably so but still) a total nutjob, so I'd rather have her from when she was actually a hero.

After having EG Captain Marvel for some time, this promo image makes the omission of them more glaring :(

5nR8GLV.jpg

I remember the days when Hot Toys showing a figure in another figure's promo image was a teaser for that figure's imminent announcement. Now it's just cruel teasing...

I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten any (non-Cosbaby) announcements for Hawkeye yet. I was convinced those would drop once the series ended. Kate Bishop is a very strong maybe for me (love the character in the comics, but the MCU design was a bit boring to me).

I know there's the What If Captain Carter figure (which I may end up buying depending on the final figure), but I'm still hoping for a live-action Peggy from TFA (long shot) or even the Agent Carter show (very long shot).

Kate Bishop Hawkeye and The Mighty Thor (Jane Foster) are the two I want and I'm sure they'll get made.
I’m not convinced they will get made but they would both be awesome. I think the longest between show end and figures reveal was Loki which was about four months and we are at that point now for Hawkeye.

So Kate Bishop reveal tomorrow!! :)

Plus look at that amazing Valkyrie figure we got from Ragnarok!

I want them to make another Hela, this time with an unmasked head and a masked head that features the eyeshadow. I know it won't happen, but I think it's a needed figure in any case.

tumblr_oy29kg2afP1vfmsbyo1_540.gifv

I’m not convinced they will get made but they would both be awesome. I think the longest between show end and figures reveal was Loki which was about four months and we are at that point now for Hawkeye.

So Kate Bishop reveal tomorrow!! :)

Plus look at that amazing Valkyrie figure we got from Ragnarok!
:lol :rock :rock :lol

If HT ever decide to make character figures from Hawkeye, I feel that they will also make a Yelena figure as well, just to reuse that HS again…like they keep churning out DS movie after movie…Granted, Yelena is no Doctor Strange…

If HT ever decide to make character figures from Hawkeye, I feel that they will also make a Yelena figure as well, just to reuse that HS again…like they keep churning out DS movie after movie…Granted, Yelena is no Doctor Strange…

IF they make a KB figure, I'm gonna pose them fighting each other! Lol

IF they make a KB figure, I'm gonna pose them fighting each other! Lol
:lol That would be awesome! :rock
I’d recreate their fight with Kate smudged up against my Detolf glass.
Kate-smushed-against-the-Tanner-Dees-And-Associates-glass-by-Yelena-in-Hawkeye.jpg
:lol :lol :lol
Regardless of how She-Hulk turns out (fingers crossed), she’s one of my favorite characters, so I expect they’ll make her eventually, and I’ll grab her.
Man, I'm hoping She-Hulk is a good show. :pray:

If Hot Toys makes a KB and Yelena I'm gonna pose them eating a pan of Mac & Cheese. :lecture

I’d recreate their fight with Kate smudged up against my Detolf glass.
Kate-smushed-against-the-Tanner-Dees-And-Associates-glass-by-Yelena-in-Hawkeye.jpg

Regardless of how She-Hulk turns out (fingers crossed), she’s one of my favorite characters, so I expect they’ll make her eventually, and I’ll grab her.
I reckon a She-Hulk could be amazing but it could also go either way and be a complete train wreck. I guess the design of the character in the show will play a big part.

:lol That would be awesome! :rock

:lol :lol :lol

Man, I'm hoping She-Hulk is a good show. :pray:

If Hot Toys makes a KB and Yelena I'm gonna pose them eating a pan of Mac & Cheese. :lecture

Yeah that was a funny scene and they're a great duet, also LOL when they're in the elevator and Kate slaps Yelena and she was was like "What was that?!" :lol

Back