1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll now starting the bidding at 3! I see 3 here, do I see 3 there, I see 3 there, how about 4? Going for 4? 4? Anyone? 4? Going once, going twice, and SOLD at 3 Okoyes! :rotfl

Yeah an Okoye figure would look awesome! Would like one too, to make recreation of the Endgame scene more complete.

I'd have luved a Minn-Erva from Captain Marvel, but I'd hope Sersi from Eternals gets made so we can have a Gemma Chan figure!

qXCRYVt.jpg

wRwBJVH.jpg

We'll now starting the bidding at 3! I see 3 here, do I see 3 there, I see 3 there, how about 4? Going for 4? 4? Anyone? 4? Going once, going twice, and SOLD at 3 Okoyes! :rotfl
Well hopefully if made they will sell more than three :) but yeah I know what you mean, she is not a main character and there are quite a few more prominent characters that have yet to be made. That said, I liked her in BP and IW and frankly think her outfit would look great in my collection.

Really I guess I could say the same for Sif, another secondary (maybe tertiary) character that nonetheless is memorable and would probably be a cool looking figure.

Seeing what a disappointment the In-Famous Proxima Midnight is, I'd really love it if Hot Toys gave a us a Proxima Midnight with a great head sculpt.

EG Scarlet Witch, Okoye, Mantis and Valkyrie are glaring omissions :monkey2

05D27512-2AE3-4FD4-BB24-0D4195429DEC.gif

Not having a single version of Valkyrie at this point is honestly really unacceptable.

Love and Thunder has a lot of potential so I hope it gets a good number of figures accordingly.

I hope you’re enjoying the Ragnarok Valkyrie prototype, Howard.

1A05114D-957A-4095-BC45-AF84D2C9DD1C.jpeg

Back