1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the chances of a What If Captain Marvel <3

vZrqPDV.jpg

Q135aKE.jpg
That just looks like the HT CM from the solo movie

View attachment 556093

Not having a single version of Valkyrie at this point is honestly really unacceptable.

Love and Thunder has a lot of potential so I hope it gets a good number of figures accordingly.

I hope you’re enjoying the Ragnarok Valkyrie prototype, Howard.

View attachment 556094
I don't know what they were thinking making the second picture costume into a figure instead of the first. That white costume is so much better. I would have completely passed on that if they actually released it.

View attachment 556093

Not having a single version of Valkyrie at this point is honestly really unacceptable.

Love and Thunder has a lot of potential so I hope it gets a good number of figures accordingly.

I hope you’re enjoying the Ragnarok Valkyrie prototype, Howard.

View attachment 556094

Yeah I wouldn't've minded if either of those were made, but alas...

Just imagine a white suite Valkyrie and Pegasus two-pack, just imagine!

I don't know what they were thinking making the second picture costume into a figure instead of the first. That white costume is so much better. I would have completely passed on that if they actually released it.
They may have only had access to artwork, stills of that costume at the time.

Kate is a given. A new Witch from MoM I'm not totally sure HT will make.

With ScarJo Black Widow out of the picture, I think HT will start churning out SW hard to try to make up for the difference. SW is the female character with the second highest HT figure count after BW! That gotta mean something for HT right?

MOM Scarlet Witch? :lol

WandaVision Scarlet Witch is supposed to come out around the same time as Multiverse of Madness. But I think they'll still make a MoM version.

She seems to have a very prominent role. Even with only slight costume differences, there's plenty of film specific accessories they could include for it as well as a more aggressive headscsulpt, hopefully.

I sold my Civil War Scarlet Witch a long time ago but that was a good figure. They should put out an Endgame version as a Movie Promo Edition so people can complete their displays.

I wonder how far they'll go with Multiverse of Madness with all the cameos and variants involved.

Could be they just make Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch even though there's potential for a lot of fun figures. Just a couple of releases seems standard for a non Avengers film at this point.

Existing & Upcoming
  • Valkyrie (Endgame & Love & Thunder) Deluxe version w/Pegasus
  • Jane Foster Thor
  • She-Hulk
  • Black Panther Shuri
  • Mantis
  • Okeyo
  • Ghost
  • Kate Bishop
  • Captain Marvel (Vers green costume)
  • Photon (The Marvels)
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Sersi
  • Ajak
  • Makkari

Maybe & Rumored
  • Titania (She-Hulk)
  • Clea (MoM)
  • Sif (Love & Thunder)

WandaVision Scarlet Witch is supposed to come out around the same time as Multiverse of Madness. But I think they'll still make a MoM version.

She seems to have a very prominent role. Even with only slight costume differences, there's plenty of film specific accessories they could include for it as well as a more aggressive headscsulpt, hopefully.

Yeah I'd think MoM SW would have good chances of getting made, given her popularity.

I sold my Civil War Scarlet Witch a long time ago but that was a good figure. They should put out an Endgame version as a Movie Promo Edition so people can complete their displays.

I think plenty of collectors want that!!! I definitely would, since I've grown to like her character and, well the CW version is :horror in the aftermarket.

I wonder how far they'll go with Multiverse of Madness with all the cameos and variants involved.

Could be they just make Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch even though there's potential for a lot of fun figures. Just a couple of releases seems standard for a non Avengers film at this point.

Yeah I could see a fair few being released from MoM, especially if they're higher profile characters.

Existing & Upcoming
  • Valkyrie (Endgame & Love & Thunder) Deluxe version w/Pegasus
  • Jane Foster Thor
  • She-Hulk
  • Black Panther Shuri
  • Mantis
  • Okeyo
  • Ghost
  • Kate Bishop
  • Captain Marvel (Vers green costume)
  • Photon (The Marvels)
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Sersi
  • Ajak
  • Makkari

[...]

Unfortunately, it seems the Starforce Captain Marvel isn't going to be released :monkey2

tenor.gif

(Unless it's somehow, miraculously released as an exclusive :panic:)

I think plenty of collectors want that!!! I definitely would, since I've grown to like her character and, well the CW version is :horror in the aftermarket.

I think I would want a IW SW as well, but I think the ship has sailed on that one. I am glad I got the AOU NA SW, that one is even crazier aftermarket, if you can find an authentic HT copy!

For MCU, it seems HT only does 1-2 figures per film (except for multiple versions of IM and Spidey, of course). Most of the time the main characters only. They typically only branch off to do more figures per film if they are really popular crossover from other films (Like Fury in TWS).

Last edited:
Back