1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I neeeeed Sharon and Kate already!

a21687800d38231f27b38ce7b9410ad5.jpg

4f711eeedff6874f1415755a9475c45d.jpg

View attachment 471210
If Hot Toys finally gets around to make this one (with the correct short hair), sign me up!
This will be the only Captain Marvel for me!

Ga'h it'd be awesome for them to release an EG Captain Marvel. Even though I'm not too fond of her short hair look I'd definitely want this suit. Heck, I'm all in for all of the Captain Marvel suits, I'd also like her from the beginning of the film.

25nZHCo.jpg

qgBcpjL.jpg

I hope they do both of Nat's new suits, and Yelena would be great too but I won't keep my hopes up for that :lol

I hope they do both of Nat's new suits, and Yelena would be great too but I won't keep my hopes up for that :lol

I have a feeling they will do all of her suits :yess: I don't know the most updated numbers, but Hot Toys stated in an interview a few years ago that Black Widow was actually their best selling figure. 03:15 mark below:

--------------------

I have a feeling they will be going with sculpted hair for both the White and Gray suits.

Seems like she has a ponytail with some thin braids when wearing the Gray suit. And then something is holding her hair off to the side when wearing her White one. Would be surprised if they can achieve a screen-accurate look with rooted hair.

I never knew this thread existed and 5 minutes ago, I would've said Valkyrie in white armor but yeah, there's only one clear choice right now. The White Widow.

I never knew this thread existed and 5 minutes ago, I would've said Valkyrie in white armor but yeah, there's only one clear choice right now. The White Widow.

My top female figure wants currently:

1. Valkrie in white armor
2. Mantis
3. IW/EG Scarlet Witch
4. Endgame Captain Marvel
5. IW/EG Okoye
6. White widow
7. Grey widow

This isn't counting the GotG2 Gamora that is in production but seemingly years away :)

I fear the White Widow will be an exclusive :gah:

To paraphrase Jim Gordon:

This is not a movie Natasha needs, but a movie Natasha deserves...

Why would the it be any type of exclusive? Typically the exclusives are exclusives in name only. Everyone can get them.

Why would the it be any type of exclusive? Typically the exclusives are exclusives in name only. Everyone can get them.

I fear the White Widow would end up like the New Avengers Scarlet Witch or BD Mark VII, as a movie promo exclusive prior to a movie launch...Yes, open to the public, but ended up getting snapped up in hours, if not days...

I fear the White Widow would end up like the New Avengers Scarlet Witch or BD Mark VII, as a movie promo exclusive prior to a movie launch...Yes, open to the public, but ended up getting snapped up in hours, if not days...

If BW is their highest selling figure, there's no way they'll only produce that white suit version in limited numbers. Exclusivity is nice, but profits rule.

New Black Widow trailer is out. That white suit looks awesome!

View attachment 472222

View attachment 472223

Yes please on the white.

Yeah gonna need that white suit. Honestly might offload my Civil War version in anticipation of the two from this film.

Yes, WW HT PLEASE! I really don’t expect them to make the white suit limited/exclusive at this point but they have done strange things before and it will depend on the movie as well. If it’s just a quick 5 minute mission in the snow then maybe limited availability.

By the way, does the “not Hawkeye/not Bullseye” character have a name?

EDIT: Is that really supposed to be Taskmaster?!?!?! I guess it is too early to bummed out by his “reveal” but they really need to up his game and equipment In my opinion. Also some are guessing that it is a woman (Rachael Weisz) which would be lame and would need to be changed to Taskmistress.

By the way, does the ?not Hawkeye/not Bullseye? character have a name?

EDIT: Is that really supposed to be Taskmaster?!?!?! I guess it is too early to bummed out by his ?reveal? but they really need to up his game and equipment In my opinion. Also some are guessing that it is a woman (Rachael Weisz) which would be lame and would need to be changed to Taskmistress.

I thought it was Hawkeye at first when I watched the trailer due to the ?Berlin? thing where Hawkeye was sent to kill Natasha. Kind of bummed it was Taskmaster when I found out too. He literally looks like a Fortnite character with the skis

Back