1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like a more cosmic / "out there" costume for Wanda in DS 2, but yeah, no way would it be anything like that art.

I think my most wanted female character now (that I think is likely at some point) is Okoye.

I don't know why anyone would even think for a second Disney would do that lmao. I don't even recall her ever wearing anything like that in the comics. Even her "Evil" costume wasn't that revealing.

I would like a more cosmic / "out there" costume for Wanda in DS 2, but yeah, no way would it be anything like that art.

I think my most wanted female character now (that I think is likely at some point) is Okoye.

Yeah Okoye seems likely from a “Western perspective” but without even a hint of a prototype, HT’s might think she will not sell well in other territories.

I don't know why anyone would even think for a second Disney would do that lmao. I don't even recall her ever wearing anything like that in the comics. Even her "Evil" costume wasn't that revealing.

Totally agree that Disney would not have her costume so “revealing” but she has been depicted in some comics wearing just boots, gloves and like a 1 piece bathing suit with the top showing plenty of cleavage!

Hey DM, which look do you prefer, her junker look or the full white costume Valkyrie?

Also, let’s say they produced her in the costume that you didn’t prefer, would you still buy her for your Ragnarok set?
Happy with either and would get either, but would probably prefer the white armor as it's now been in more movies.

Happy with either and would get either, but would probably prefer the white armor as it's now been in more movies.

I want her white suit. I have all the ragnarok set except her. In my display, I even have a spot reserved for her, and I thought they would announce her in SDCC or ACGHK, which hasn’t been the case.

Now, I guess we may have to wait til Thor 4 for Valkyrie! That’s not right!

I also want an updated SW as well. I think her outfit in Wandavision will be the same one in DS2, since it’s a lead-in. No way Disney would allow for that fan art outfit, but if you saw the pix of Lizzie Olsen at the UK Civil War Premiere, you know that she CAN totally pull that one off! :wink1:

For me is lady sif but most certainly can't wait for the mighty thor

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3A11B1AD-CE90-403F-8D16-BE84067D0276.jpeg
The 8th and final Natasha Romanoff Black Widow!! Hot Toys please do her justice for the last time!!

^ That's pretty cool. As this and Doctor Strange are the only films I am interested in from Phase 4, I am planning to scale back on Marvel Hot Toys, but...if Hot Toys do a good job with this Widow I think I'd probably get one - it's quite a good look for her. :)

Saw a white suit version in the movie thread, that would make a nice figure too!

The outfit looks really neat, with few pieces that make it look more unique than some of her others. I just don't know if I want to change mine out for it. I'm really staying away from duplicating characters these days; I'm trying to expand my collection of characters instead.

I know it may sound weird,but what about a Morgan figure to go with a newer Tony Stark from Endgame?
I would adore to have a lovely little Morgan! She is the cutest. But I think figure collectors appreciate more of fighting superheroes than cute child dolls? ;) And it would be so sweet if she had the removeable oversized helmet as an accessory!

I?d love also the Natasha figure with a new look. I liked the Endgame Nat but still it wasn?t quite what I wanted to have. I think it is possible they make new Black Widow but I hope it would be a pretty one.

My other favourites of Marvel ladies are Sif, Valkyrie and Mantis. But to buy, the figure should have something special for the price.

I want Valkyrie with her horse! I have a teenage daughter who insists I buy all the female characters. Valkyrie on a Pegasus would have a high DAF (daughter acceptance factor).

giphy.gif

Back