1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, does the ?not Hawkeye/not Bullseye? character have a name?

EDIT: Is that really supposed to be Taskmaster?!?!?! I guess it is too early to bummed out by his ?reveal? but they really need to up his game and equipment In my opinion. Also some are guessing that it is a woman (Rachael Weisz) which would be lame and would need to be changed to Taskmistress.

?Master? isn?t gender specific these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I?m going to hold off on the Endgame widow to see what offerings there will be for her solo movie.
We know the headsculpt will be the same greatness for her solo figures, I'm holding off too.
And am really curious if they'll do Rachel Weisz char.... Always a fan of her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think a Rachel Weisz figure would be cool due to the uniqueness of it, plus I really like her as an actress...but I don't believe HT will go that route.

My prediction is HT will churn out 3 figures: 1 BW, 1 WW, and maybe Red Guardian.

I think a Rachel Weisz figure would be cool due to the uniqueness of it, plus I really like her as an actress...but I don't believe HT will go that route.

My prediction is HT will churn out 3 figures: 1 BW, 1 WW, and maybe Red Guardian.

And Taskmaster will be teased and displayed at multiple Cons during the next 2-3 years but will never get released....

And Taskmaster will be teased and displayed at multiple Cons during the next 2-3 years but will never get released....

Ah, yes...forgot about him!

Yeah, prototype will be teased, but no release! :lol

Oh man, I want that Yellowjacket so bad...

Maybe Jazz would make him. He's making the Vulture.

That seems unlikely unless he's a massive Taskmaster fan. His primary focus is on dioramas & vehicles. Vulture is his first foray into 1/6 scale figures and (luckily for us) he's making it because it's a piece he really wants in his own collection. Even so, he's teaming up with BlackOpsToys for the figure body itself. Unless Taskmaster comes with a 1/6 version of that armored vehicle he was in, I can't see a similar collaboration being profitable for him.

Would be great if we got an updated IM2 Black Widow as a movie promo edition. But I guess that wouldn't make much sense considering how old IM2 is.... but one can hope lol.

7cd3a20528db7f6f17b6dd0c931bd79e.jpg

At the grand opening of the new Hot Toys store Toy Sapiens Nagoya, a life-size version of the Endgame CM suit is on display. As all of the other character suits on display have been released as 1/6 figures, maybe this is a sign? I know technically we didn't see her in this suit with the helmet & mohawk, but it being prominently displayed gives me hope that they still have plans for it.

NW1575948532Ibn.jpg

At the grand opening of the new Hot Toys store Toy Sapiens Nagoya, a life-size version of the Endgame CM suit is on display. As all of the other character suits on display have been released as 1/6 figures, maybe this is a sign? I know technically we didn't see her in this suit with the helmet & mohawk, but it being prominently displayed gives me hope that they still have plans for it.

View attachment 472894

As much as I hope they release an EG Captain Marvel, I feel they may not given her screen time and the vast amount of other characters to choose to make from the film.

C'mon HT make it happen!

wHOO4FM.jpg

On a related note, I'm still surprised the Starforce Vers version has not been put up for PO since it's just a recoloring.

Yeah, I can't say I'm a fan of the character but as far as Hot Toys, I can't wait for her figure and want the to announce her EG version too. I ever PO'd the Figuarts version just because.

One thing I find frustrating about the MCU is that stuff that looks really good, usually don?t get enough screen time. Some might argue Mark IV is a better design than III or VI, but it saw no major action. Just one fight with Rhodey and it?s done. The BW outfit in CW was arguably the best BW outfit, going back to all black, while incorporating all the AOU features. Again, featured in just one airport battle (she wasn?t in it a lot either) and then it?s done. (I hope it shows up again in BW movie, but she has been shown in 2 different suits from the trailer already, so I?m not holding my breath). For Scarlet Witch, the New Avengers outfit at the end of AOU was the best! But all we got was like 2 seconds of it and it was done! See what I?m getting at? The Endgame CM with short hair is the definitive CM, but its on screen time was way too short as well. I hope that when HT does release that version of her, they include the busted gauntlet. That way people can recreate the A-Force scene, well at least to an extend anyway.

I'm still holding out hope for Lady Sif too. My days of collecting Marvel sixth scale are at an end, I'd like to get The Wasp, but otherwise the only exception I'd make is for Lady Sif. Really hope it happens.

Back