1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would definitely be in for Sif. I’m guessing HT will produce a Jane Foster Thor. Still need Valkyrie on Pegasus.

I'm still holding out hope for Lady Sif too. My days of collecting Marvel sixth scale are at an end, I'd like to get The Wasp, but otherwise the only exception I'd make is for Lady Sif. Really hope it happens.

Would definitely be in for Sif. I?m guessing HT will produce a Jane Foster Thor. Still need Valkyrie on Pegasus.

Yes to all 3: Sif, White Costumed Valkyrie (I swear I remember seeing a prototype in person at a con at some point but the where and when has escaped me) and as much as I?ve disliked Natalie Portman as the years have passed and was particularly disgusted when she was onstage being given Mj?lnir with everyone kneeling to her (she must have felt like she deserved the praise), depending on how well the figure turns out, I?d be into She-Thor figure too. Okoye needs a figure and the fact that she and Valkyrie are nowhere to be found smells very Chinese racism/sexism. Just because they don?t think the figures will sell in Asia doesn?t in the slightest mean they will not sell in the west. I?d love to see Angela introduces in Thor 4 with more than just a passing ?I?m a part of the family? cameo. She should be working alongside Odinson trying to figure out who became worthy and changed the inscription to ?Whosoever holds this hammer, I?d SHE be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor?. Cloak and Dagger will never be made by HT?s but I?d love the set, especially Dagger!

Ms. Marvel is going to be strange with lots of limb switch outs, I hope that a Monica Rambeau is made, if Angelina?s costume is cool, I hope likeness permissions are a go. As others have said, Hailee Steinfield?s Kate Bishop might be cool and makes me think of Blade Trinity?s Abagail Whistler figure which was ahead of its time.

We also need some more DC females! Perhaps the new games will be a hit and we can get a new Batgirl (would love a 2 pack or DX with wheelchair for Oracle), Harley, Killer Frost (not CW 🤮), Zatanna with Dr. Fate helmet and shoulder pads, Black Canary with fishnets, Supergirl from Injustice 2 or even JL Unlimited Cartoon (not CW 🤮), Huntress (again not from CW 🤮), perhaps a Neytiri from Avatar 2, 3, 4 & 5 :lol.

A comics or videeogame inspired Batwoman (not that CW crap), Starfire with orange skin like the fabulously done SSC recent 1/4 PF, I know some people will call me crazy but I actually didn?t hate the new Stargirl costume which shouldn?t be too difficult to produce. The thing is that the cosmic staff is really the only accessory which should have LED?s inside and made from translucent plastic lightly painted with gold so the lights can be seen. From the Young Justice Cartoon, my first pick would be Artemis (a hardcore female Green Arrow, what?s not to love), Wondergirl, Vixen, Bumblebee, Spoiler and of course Green Lantern Jessica Cruz!

Love this thread! Well a few names come to mind but my top 3 would be :
- Valkyrie : All-white outfit (Battle outfit at the end of Ragnarok and Endgame)
- Agatha Harkness witch outfit (the big battle outfit at the end)
- Okoye !

Edit :
4 : Ghost (from Ant-Man and the Wasp) with AND without the Helmet on. Love the actress

Peggy Carter--especially with her showing up at the end of Endgame, I feel like there is a (miniscule, but still real) chance she might get made.

Proxima Midnight--she's my favorite of Thanos's henchmen, though I wouldn't say no to any of the others either.

Valkyrie--I actually think we'll get her after she appears in Thor 4. The fact that Hot Toys finally gave us Nebula has renewed my hope for other female figures. Prefer the white costume version with the long hair but I'll take anything.

The Ancient One. I want her damn it! She's Tilda Swinton and that makes her awesome.

Agatha Harkness--she was just so completely charming and funny.

And just to add something new to this thread, I'm going to hereby nominate a female figure I hope Hot Toys NEVER makes: Karli Morgenthau. Because she was lame, lame, lame.

And just to add something new to this thread, I'm going to hereby nominate a female figure I hope Hot Toys NEVER makes: Karli Morgenthau. Because she was lame, lame, lame.

Karli was a rule 63 of an already not-so-great Cap villain so I'm with ya'. Her and the Flag Smashers shouldn't have even stood a chance against Bucky.

For me I would love (in order of preference):

Valkyrie (white outfit)
Okoye
Proxima Midnight
Sif
Ghost

I think all of them would be excellent additions to Hot Toy’s roster.

I totally agree with you. Proxima Midnight had such a cool design.
Sif had two great armors from the movies and we'll see if she returns for Love and Thunder she might get the Hot Toys treatment.

Karli was nothing special in the end. I was loving her character as the show progressed but, to me, she's the character that had the worst ending. I really wanted Valentina to get to her as well.

I hope for Yelena to make the list one day but there are a few more that I'd like to see get the Hot Toys treatment before.

All in on Jane as Thor. Design looks sick. Ditto Valkyrie on horseback.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yelena is also a no brainer. Best character in the BW movie.

Mantis all the way. My Guardians need that extra pop of green so here’s hoping she’s got a prominent enough part in GOTG3 to warrant HT releasing the figure we all know they’ve already proto’d.

All in on Jane as Thor. Design looks sick. Ditto Valkyrie on horseback.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yelena is also a no brainer. Best character in the BW movie.
I wish we had gotten Valkyrie in the white/grey costume. HT had 2 chances to get it done. :ohbfrank: Looks like she has short sleeves now. Rubber arms again, after they canceled her prototype. :slap

Mantis is my biggest want, in order to finish up my GotG collection. The prototype they showed looked fantastic.

I liked Yelena a lot but not any of her costumes in BW, so hopefully they're saving her for when she's a decent outfit.

As always I'll list Peggy Carter here. But I also really want to see Wanda in her comic accurate Scarlet Witch costume that she wore in the Halloween episode.

Last edited:
Will HT have a preview event during Virtual ComicCon? I'd like to see them get around to putting up previously teased figures like Valkyrie (preferably white costume), Mantis, Carol Danvers Star Force, and Padme.
I think we'll see Yelena and possibly Milena.
Although I wouldn't hold out much hope, I'd really like to see HT show some truly unexpected figures like Queen Amidala, Oola, Aayla Secura, Shaak-Ti, '66 Batgirl, 84 Supergirl and TX endo.
I think Unlicensed producers are probably the better bet for figures like Sif, Okeyo, Ghost, Agatha Harkness and Proxima Midnight.

Back