Which Hot Toys Tony Stark from Iron Man 3 are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Iron Man 3 Tony Stark are you getting?

• Total voters
Getting Armor testing version with an aftermarket Mechanic outfit :) This way I will be able to maximize the display options I guess.

Mechanic.

Both are nice sets, but IM is not a huge part of my collection. The Mechanic really appeals to me because its so different than any figure I have.

I would've went for the mechanic myself, but as Username pointed out to me, the eyes of The Mechanic aren't painted straight on. He was looking to the left if I'm not mistaking, which is a plain retarded choice of hot toys to make..

Both! POed them when released, the mechanic one even with the bonus gift. Must say its different than the usual IM/Tony.

Armor testing version. I like all the accessories it comes with and will go nicely displayed with all my other iron man figures. The mechanic version is different, but maybe too different when displayed with rest of iron man suited armor figures. To me, Iron Man is all about the armor not some little homemade gadgets.

I'm actually surprised that "both" is winning the poll. I figured most people would've just settled for one look.

I would've went for the mechanic myself, but as Username pointed out to me, the eyes of The Mechanic aren't painted straight on. He was looking to the left if I'm not mistaking, which is a plain retarded choice of hot toys to make..

The figure won't be released til next year April, so I'm really hoping that was a prototype and that they will fix it...

Dag-nammit.... at first I was more deadset on getting the Mechanic if I were to get one, but now I want the Repairman.... those blueprints, magazine, and the set piece is really nice!

Getting Armor testing version with an aftermarket Mechanic outfit :) This way I will be able to maximize the display options I guess.

This is what I am doing. Probably pick up some accessories and maybe parts from the Mechanic but the Armor version is almost here and paid for. I'm sure I will be more than happy with him.

None ofcourse.

If only I could erase everything related to this "movie" from my memory...

Was just going to be the Mechanic version, but ended up preordering workshop Tony as well. Movie sucked, but RDJ wasn't the problem.

Neither, I like him in a full suit of armor better. I enjoy the in helmet HS or the Tony HS with armor much better. That why I PO Mark XXXIII. Also not a fan of Mark XLII is big factor. The selling point of that suit is that it can fly apart (a FX gimmick) What's so different from the other armor when you have it just stand there with the other armors? It has no unique weapons that you can pose with (wrist blades for 33, wrist lasers and rockets for 6, big ammo packs for 7) and the color combo is very odd. So, I am passing both.

Well I know I originally said I was only going to be buying the mechanic but I caved today and also bought the armor testing one. It just comes with so much stuff and it's the perfect setup to display Tony working on a suit.

I am getting both. They are both different enough and come with so many different accessories that they give a ton of display options. It also helps that the mechanic version will not ship for at least 6 months.

Armor testing version wins hands down. I don't already have a dedicated Tony Stark figure, only the Mark VII.

The accessories/display that this comes with form a great starter package for those of us who haven't bought any of the other Iron Man displays (gantry, Hall of Armor). I plan on setting up the Mark VII in conjunction with this one, and starting my Iron Man shelf.

Back