Where is the Halloween Custom Challenge 2015 :(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F_seb

Super Freak
Reaction score
What the hell happens ??
Not enough customisers here to make a challenge for fun ?

I loved the the last challenges, it was really fun for each to create a new custom figure in short time.

For this Halloween I did a new Jack O'Lantern, the third :)

Share your Halloween customs guys !!!

Looks great man... you do such great work with these :rock :rock :rock

I'd intended to try to have a challenge again this year, but it slipped my mind and i didn't remember it until we were part of the way through October and it seemed unlikely to garner any interest if there wasn't at least a month for people to plan and work on figures.

So you can blame me :lol

Thanks Buddy :)

I don't blame you at all lol :duff , you did great challenges for us, and I hope there will be more of them in the futur if the custom does not die !!
I takes time to organize it, and I don't know if people are always ready to accept the challenge to make a custom in a month.

Maybe a Winter Challenge?? ;)

Oh I totally forgot about our contest. I look forward to it every year and participated from the start. Jack 3.0 looks great by the way.

Let's for sure plan on one next year... and feel free to PM me in September so I don't forget again :lol I think the customs forum still has a lot of great activity and contributors so it would be great to see another challenge.

And I'm not opposed to doing a Winter one, doesn't even have to be a Winter theme as we did that once before... could be something else.

Christmas challenge could be like the last challenge, guys choose the theme in a list (horror, celeebroties, music, movies, blabla) and let's go !

Back