Where can I buy Cobra Commander Snake Throne?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For you, sure. But I've absolutely no need for it. If you and teemu need to do naked chestbumps to justify buying it, that's fine, but it's not the end all be all accessory. If it was, it wouldn't have rotted on the web for years. :wave

Tops are saved for statues, dios and prop replicas. :huh

Nam has spoken, as he is the Father of ALL things of how you are suppose to display "YOUR" collectibles :cuckoo:

Nam has spoken, as he is the Father of ALL things of how you are suppose to display "YOUR" collectibles :cuckoo:

OMG HE FORGOT TO PUT "IMO" IN HIS POST!!!1!! :panic:

tumblr_mfcfkf0PvM1qg7e8xo1_500.gif

For you, sure. But I've absolutely no need for it. If you and teemu need to do naked chestbumps to justify buying it, that's fine, but it's not the end all be all accessory. If it was, it wouldn't have rotted on the web for years. :wave

Did I hit a nerve? Somebody is touchy they don't have one. Why so defensive about it? There's only so many ways you can try to explain you'd rather have more room for figures.

Ever notice ANY expensive G.I. JOE item stays in stock for a long time? Most G.I. JOE fans aren't into the expensive collectibles. Probably they simply can't afford to spend money on the high end stuff (nothing wrong with that). Your argument is futile and irrelevant to the discussion. Your grabbing at straws at this point, along with resorting to the childish behavior. You've stated your reason for not having one. Now you're just trolling the topic.

Did I hit a nerve? Somebody is touchy they don't have one. Why so defensive about it? There's only so many ways you can try to explain you'd rather have more room for figures.

Ever notice ANY expensive G.I. JOE item stays in stock for a long time? Most G.I. JOE fans aren't into the expensive collectibles. Probably they simply can't afford to spend money on the high end stuff (nothing wrong with that). Your argument is futile and irrelevant to the discussion. Your grabbing at straws at this point, along with resorting to the childish behavior. You've stated your reason for not having one. Now you're just trolling the topic.

I'm not the one who feels compelled to continually state "OMGZ U MUST OWN DIZ PEECES!!!" :lol But it's clear by your incessant need to hammer it down everybody's throat repeatedly, that they can't possibly have a Cobra collection without it, that you're still trying to justify the purchase. That's fine. Nobody cares.... well, except for teemu. Teemu cares. :inlove

I'm not the one who feels compelled to continually state "OMGZ U MUST OWN DIZ PEECES!!!" :lol But it's clear by your incessant need to hammer it down everybody's throat repeatedly, that they can't possibly have a Cobra collection without it, that you're still trying to justify the purchase. That's fine. Nobody cares.... well, except for teemu. Teemu cares. :inlove

you love to constantly bring me into your nonsense conversations...if "other" people didn't care,then there wouldn't be a thread about it asking where they can get one :cuckoo:

but this is what I think of your opinions Nam

Apparently you care quite a lot, or you would be able to let go and move on.

Of course you don't need to own it. It's cool with me if you don't have the ultimate way to display Cobra Commander, the must have centerpiece of any cool Cobra collection. In fact, the less you and I have in common, the better. You had plenty of time to get this, now it's clear your pissed off you passed on it. Talk it out with your therapist or someone who cares. That's right Nam, nobody cares.

100134-cobra-commander-002.jpg

Have fun with all that extra shelf space :wave

Can't wait to see this Noob get Nammed. :lol

Snake Eyes lives "on the edge." I guess from that vantage he can't see Nam's point that having or not having the Cobra throne doesn't truly make or break a SS Joe collection. It's a great piece, but I've seen plenty of sweet collections without it.

Snake Eyes lives "on the edge." I guess from that vantage he can't see Nam's point that having or not having the Cobra throne doesn't truly make or break a SS Joe collection. It's a great piece, but I've seen plenty of sweet collections without it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Can't wait to see this Noob get Nammed. :lol

:panic:

I can see his point just fine. He'd rather have space for more figures. Yep, that's it.

So to ignore how cool the throne is for Cobra Commander (the centerpiece of any Cobra Collection) based on that alone is pretty shallow. Then he has to try and attempt to make fun of me and teemu for liking it :cuckoo:

Just checked again, the throne is still awesome. Nam's opinion hasn't changed that fact.

Man you guys are tough on one another! :rotfl

I tell ya, I love the piece and I would make room for it (But not for current prices)! But that is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions...................

:pfft: :nana: :hi5:

:panic:

I can see his point just fine. He'd rather have space for more figures. Yep, that's it.

So to ignore how cool the throne is for Cobra Commander (the centerpiece of any Cobra Collection) based on that alone is pretty shallow. Then he has to try and attempt to make fun of me and teemu for liking it :cuckoo:

Just checked again, the throne is still awesome. Nam's opinion hasn't changed that fact.

The throne is cool; no argument there. But to say a SS Joe/Cobra collection is incomplete or missing its centerpiece because you don't own the throne is a bit much. Also, most people (myself included) that pass on the dios do if for one reason, lack of space.

I'm not sticking up for Nam, nor does he need me to. I'm just agreeing with the core of his argument. Whether he's "ignoring how cool the throne is" or not, it doesn't change the fact that his argument is valid.

:lol

Just sucks how this new commander comes out while the throne came out ages ago.

The throne is cool; no argument there. But to say a SS Joe/Cobra collection is incomplete or missing its centerpiece because you don't own the throne is a bit much. Also, most people (myself included) that pass on the dios do if for one reason, lack of space.

I'm not sticking up for Nam, nor does he need me to. I'm just agreeing with the core of his argument. Whether he's "ignoring how cool the throne is" or not, it doesn't change the fact that his argument is valid.

:exactly::goodpost: Anyway, fifty bucks says Sideshow does a re-release of the Throne when the Commander comes out. They're not stupid, they know an alternate throne would sell with the new Commander. Small ES run of course.

:exactly::goodpost: Anyway, fifty bucks says Sideshow does a re-release of the Throne when the Commander comes out. They're not stupid, they know an alternate throne would sell with the new Commander. Small ES run of course.

I'll take you up on that offer

it's NOT happening.....

what you don't seem to understand is that to go into production, they must meet MOQ (minimum order quanity) to even go back into production.Just because 10-15 collector's are looking for a throne they are not going to turn back on the machines just for a small quanity

:lecture Exactly. They were practically giving this sucker away. Only losers are crying about paying jacked up Ebay prices for something they could've bought for less than $150 shipped.

You snooze you lose.

No excuses for anyone not getting this. Sideshow had it in stock a long time.

Lol at a reissue of something that sold poorly to begin with. Sorry if you guys got in the game too late, that's the name of the game and why they're called "limited editions."

I must agree with both gentlemen. This was the only environment truly worth getting and I highly doubt they will "re-release" it

You can charge $1000,000 for all I care. Doesn't mean any people are fool enough to buy it at that price. Nope, I would pay $250 max. Not to worry, they will probably do a reissue anyway. :peace

...and you'll most likely never own one I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back