Where can I find GENERIC 1/6 HEADS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analogloadlifter

Just this guy, you know?
Reaction score
Hello,

I have some new customs I want to work on, but I'm having a hard time finding websites or sellers that offer the generic, nondescript heads that you used to see on 21st Century Toys or Blue Box, etc.

All I see are either licensed likenesses of stars, or unlicensed likenesses of stars. Where can I find some freakin' Joe Shmoe heads?

I like to scour through ND heads and find faces that are close enough to what I need vs. having a custom head sculpt and figure made, which I've done once, was very expensive and fraught with problems. (Figure still isn't done after starting it nearly 10 years ago. I abandoned it out of frustration.)

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hello,

I have some new customs I want to work on, but I'm having a hard time finding websites or sellers that offer the generic, nondescript heads that you used to see on 21st Century Toys or Blue Box, etc.

All I see are either licensed likenesses of stars, or unlicensed likenesses of stars. Where can I find some freakin' Joe Shmoe heads?

I like to scour through ND heads and find faces that are close enough to what I need vs. having a custom head sculpt and figure made, which I've done once, was very expensive and fraught with problems. (Figure still isn't done after starting it nearly 10 years ago. I abandoned it out of frustration.)

Actually, Aliexpress has a lot of assorted generic heads. Their not Hot Toys quality of course, but there are a lot to choose from.

Hello,

Don't underestimate what painting the existing hair or adding a mask/helmet can do for a figure you're looking to use even if it is a celeb. Something simple like that can go a long way.

Back