Where can I buy Cobra Commander Snake Throne?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4ug9dx.jpg

Mike and Teemu you both sound like you could use a big virtual brotherly hug. So I'm sending you one. BTW congratulations on owning the Throne... that is one very impressive major accomplishment in life worthy of envy from every forum member on here. There is nothing else to aspire to in life because you own a Cobra Throne... I admit, it must be amazing to be you guys because you have a Cobra Throne... wow... A COBRA THRONE! You must hold your heads up high everyday. :D Now, can we move on...?

Cobra-Latrine

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :exactly::goodpost:

It's hilarious that you two picked up a piece of polystone and feel compelled to justifying it's purchase by continually barf out post after post, belittling the majority of the Joe collectors here who don't feel, and still don't feel it's a necessary piece. But please, you two, continue with your bromance and naked chestbumps to your own "awesomeness." You're WINNING! :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :exactly::goodpost:

It's hilarious that you two picked up a piece of polystone and feel compelled to justifying it's purchase by continually barf out post after post, belittling the majority of the Joe collectors here who don't feel, and still don't feel it's a necessary piece. But please, you two, continue with your bromance and naked chestbumps to your own "awesomeness." You're WINNING! :lol

belittling? isn't that your speciality here Nam?

I never condemned anyone here for NOT owning the throne (of course you read into what you want to read as always)...ALL I mostly said is Sideshow is not going to make it again and like everything else,it's true...you snooze,you lose and then end up paying more

You mostly cried because it wasn't good enough to be shelved in your collection :lol...you're the one making a mountain over a molehill about this :lol

Even though its generally not needed in this area, this thread is a perfect example of why this area needs mods. This is a festering trollfest that would have been locked up by now to float to wasteland in most other sections.

Even though its generally not needed in this area, this thread is a perfect example of why this area needs mods. This is a festering trollfest that would have been locked up by now to float to wasteland in most other sections.

:lol

It does feel as if anything goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back