Where can I buy Cobra Commander Snake Throne?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ujiffy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I pre ordered SS Cobra Commander Dictator and see pics of him on a Snake Throne Chair. Where do I get this?

The throne is an older sideshow piece, tehy put it out a few years ago. Ebay is a good place to start looking.

AH . . .

I remember when it first came out how some complained it was too expensive for the $ and how Sideshow was supposedly stuck with so many that they could not move/sell quickly enough . . . and now . . .

:lol

AH . . .

I remember when it first came out how some complained it was too expensive for the $ and how Sideshow was supposedly stuck with so many that they could not move/sell quickly enough . . . and now . . .

Thats how I felt about the 1/6 Han in Carbonite. I was like wtf? Now I can't find one.

AH . . .

Because they weren't stuck with them for years? :dunno

Thats how I felt about the 1/6 Han in Carbonite. I was like wtf? Now I can't find one.

I found one on Black Friday a few years back for $126 shipped.

Don't know why people passed on the throne,It's the most legit and one that made sense Environment they made so far for this line.

It is the accessory they have made, but it's just too big and clutters the shelf. If you have a girly sized collection with only CC and another figure or two it's alright.

I'd still like to get one but not for the crazy prices I've seen on eBay. Wish I'd been collecting when they were sitting around.

It is the accessory they have made, but it's just too big and clutters the shelf. If you have a girly sized collection with only CC and another figure or two it's alright.

Currently working on a display for CC and a bunch of the random no name cobras with a sweet wall dio in the background and a big cobra symbol. Hope to have it done this year but that throne is one of my favorite environment SSC made...but ya it takes up massive room.

I own this piece. Glad I do too. Was able to knock $50 off of it while it was on the gift card list.

If there was ever an environment to own it's this one.

IMO too many figures looks more cluttered than if you have dio pieces. Width and height are easy to find. It's depth that is tough to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back