Where are the OG Freaks? Members from past 10+ years

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - seeing some of these usernames really brings me back. I remember Josh-someone in the LOTR area who had a great collection. I always liked DarthChrisDK (I think) collection. Not huge, but great taste.

I took a 6 day nap in late 2021 and the doctors even had a convo about pulling the plug. Thankfully the wife decided to try and put up with me for a bit longer. Since then I tend to look at things a little simpler.

I love collecting, always have, but there's too much other stuff out there. Just make sure you don't let it all pass by you, life is too short for that. I just focus on pieces that I know I would never part with.

Do you remember a guy named Jedster?
He was very active on the forum circa 2014-2015.
He had an amazing Batman collection.
Anyone knows what he’s becoming?
View attachment 634578
In my mind he and Dean Knight were the same person up until right now (I don't know much about Dean Knight other than that he has a big Batman collection).

Wow - seeing some of these usernames really brings me back. I remember Josh-someone in the LOTR area who had a great collection. I always liked DarthChrisDK (I think) collection. Not huge, but great taste.

I took a 6 day nap in late 2021 and the doctors even had a convo about pulling the plug. Thankfully the wife decided to try and put up with me for a bit longer. Since then I tend to look at things a little simpler.

I love collecting, always have, but there's too much other stuff out there. Just make sure you don't let it all pass by you, life is too short for that. I just focus on pieces that I know I would never part with.
That would be The Josh and, yes, he had a great collection!

Both Josh and DathChrisDK were mods back in the day. :D

I could be wrong but wasn't the SS 1/6 GI Joe Dusty based on TheJosh? Maybe not him, but I remember at the time ppl were saying the Dusty sculpt was based off a member here. That could've just been said for laughs though and I just didn't pick up on it back then 🤔

I remember the Spooktaculars of yesteryear and the fun we had then!

AJFCJaV_tEol7cBboL8xWg1R0-48G-zCKM5YN0lSqJMeRIztPIk_LUrO1hLfF4avxug1lrBfFpojBmL6V7ATgtDl0l5bi949wc-f_yN-9LxekriMoQ2TTPdpmEvTxvJNKI639Lw78VjvN6Fj0L67xPMqbLfAccs2Hu6OfDH7JurRpfA6pfEoWnEFujnHK6gI-MAbvQ02wMZOlBQJ3XjDtRWieAENT_dYpMZjmZ5T6AuzHX4phQkbbndxNkU_GCLvpwehK-ugpt0q7DZlz8Ea2jls6_0b6QWeFpMlvlbFE_25pUI0pSRxNF4_jJb7wc971JFU6sSgSrWTfYK3u-gHQFtyur5FkD9GvdRxjOi24TQWMbjn9zHFuAk_i6PNvjLaTyCwu_RgZdTBRyAYCTGDMC8Z0rR9NoUTi53MkcUz0AC0bxMDVkn00wl1EMFv5oUS6NdCAC7drHDQBEXP_yYg62gSCELbpiJ5Z4Oouv-Dv4qlaFRJQnKGwn4uhy4RLKllVK_xPuhpcoti23L9r1uuxCQotKzEfcfzwR27AYkkx9RgPtZcEPaNkcqkbRd-Z2vAcKAQb_zKWUPjr8RyY4moyNF6nK4HzIgpSqSoUGlWX4NHwglWO-b9CFWTrcUzllSjuzfDKWGZPUE3VxcHzRthIRbuYMPt0HPYsl3WQRJPI_TY0F1EludA_nYHbmlcTqzQrUWazw_JQUqcqantrr8eesvHab808MqEX7NWgSiLoT0Q9bIA8e7e4dNtItep59unFB6r9_8lODdV5b5ig-8UF86ydTFHRRapVcK9KUgkBpziuAqHDNact-EV4gPsc7dQ39ZnZq4d7eXGf-18YKUPOznxKFYNJayvW7V55ceD2Q0X3wn5ziq-UuodIMsPRzj9GMguJ7GkdodjY9A-7ZR5pEO3RGC1kkQWeikh_A87PxHBx6kO6Y4S-hpOEkzToEeyFQ=w455-h150-s-no

Prison?

6f0239e435fec98624480a7235b58284.gif
:monkey3
The Spooktacular/Freaktacular thread was awesome! Full of awesome members, sadly most are no longer active. 😢

Speaking of TheJosh, I haven't seen TheMike on here for awhile. I see him all the time on facebook, but seems like years since I saw him post.

Still here too. Since 2007. Dont post as much. Just B/S/T. Lived on this forum back in the day. Used to meet up to pick up sale stuff. Was so cool. I sound like an old man lol.

Back