When Looking At Your Shelves What's The First Thing You'd Consider Selling?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know exactly what I would sell, all are available :wink1: :

1. Medicom Marvel
1a. Wolverine
1b. Cyclops
1c. Punisher
1d. Venom as Punisher
1e. Venom
1f. Carnage

2. Medicom SW
2a. ROTS Vader
2b. Darth Maul
2c. 501st
2d. Shocktrooper
2e. Clone Trooper

3. Sideshow
3a. Emperor
3b. Yavin Luke
3c. Palpatine 2 in 1

4. HT
4a. Mech Suit Tony Stark
4b. Whiplash

Everything else is a keeper.

Nothing! I've thinned it out to the essentials over the past year or two. Now the trick is to only buy what I'd plan to keep.

With all the better quality stuff out there nowadays I'm surprised there aren't older HT figs mentioned. Stallone headsculpts come to mind.

I've packed up a medium size rubbermaid bin of 3.75 and 6 inch stuff I don't really care for. Not sure how I'm going to sell them though.

I love all my 1/6 stuff too much to sell.

I'm thinking Kijji and craigs list.

I really don't want to ship stuff and deal with Paypal.

Plus I like dealing in cash.

as far as my 12 inch stuff goes theirs not one thing i'd get rid of. but i have a ton of 6 inch stuff that i started unloading to feed the need, to collect my hot toys, that i started buying this year, i now have six and i bought them all with my money i've made selling off my 6 inch stuff. so i'm very happy at the moment no money has come out of own pocket yet. key word being (yet) lol:)

My custom Hot Toys Dutch. Everything is original except for the body, it's a T-800 one. After getting it all together I wasn't excited about it. I guess the saying "Having isn't as pleasurable as wanting" is true.

As of right now . . . probably the DC DIRECT 13" Power Girl & Catwoman figure.

YEAH . . . I know . . . what the hell was I thinking when I acquired them?

Back