What was your 1st purchase directly from sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think mine was Sauron (does that count as Sideshow?). I looked back over my old orders to find out but its not there. I wonder if Sideshow delete old orders prior to a certain date? Ive never noticed it before.

It still has my Luke order.... ah the good old days of $50 figs. :)

Order Summary
Date Placed: 2005-11-11 21:01:42

Subtotal: $49.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Ship (Est.): $8.25
Grand Total: $58.24

First pre-order was General Grievous Excl. PF. The first one i received was Doctor Doom Excl. PF. Grievous came a couple of months later (along with Jedi Luke 12 inch) :D

Original R Lee Ermey figure... got it for my brother as a gift. I think up to that point the only Sideshow item I had was the 8" Creature from the Black Lagoon.

First pre-order was General Grievous Excl. PF. The first one i received was Doctor Doom Excl. PF. Grievous came a couple of months later (along with Jedi Luke 12 inch) :D

When I found out about SS I pre-ordered about 10 things but Vader was the first to ship.

The Deluxe Hellboy figure. I already had a lot of Sideshow figures... This was the first I bought directly from them.

Kit Fisto. Had no idea of the PPO system before Luke and Anakin, tried for Ben and didn't know I needed to be special, after that I was in for so, so many more PPOs.

Ordered: 11-28-2004

Bayonets and Barbed Wire Figures Captain Eddie Rickenbacker - Sideshow Exclusive (1)

Unit Price: 45.00 each

Awarded Points: -1

What's up with the "-1" award points?? I checked and most show this as well??

It still has my Luke order.... ah the good old days of $50 figs. :)

Order Summary
Date Placed: 2005-11-11 21:01:42

Subtotal: $49.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Ship (Est.): $8.25
Grand Total: $58.24

I remember being a bit shocked at the $5 price hike. :lol

I haven't actually "purchased" anything directly from Sideshow yet. I have received a replacement Thor from Sideshow which I bought from eBay. I have alot of pre-orders thou.

I ordered a few things when I first started ordering direct from Sideshow. I usually order exclusives only directly, which is why I started ordering from them. I remember ordering the Spike PF Ex, because to me it's only worth having Spike and Angel with the vamped out swappable heads.

Rambo and Rocky legendary Polystone busts.

I rarely buy anything from sideshow,because i live in norway and custom fees sucks,sideshow wont help you out with declaring a lower value on the package so i dont order from them unless i HAVE to.

Back